Prologue

300 years after Darkstalker was buried under Agate/Jade Mountain..

Darkstalker smiled. He had finally found it. Contact with another Nightwing, like him. Blackdrift had accidentally helped him be awake. Finally he would be out. He could rule the world.  

Hello, Blackdrift.

Darkstalker? Came the frightened voice of the male Nightwing.

Yes.

What do you want?

I need you to help me. Will you?

Aren't you- Aren't you the Nightwing th-that killed your father? 

You did not answer my question. Will you help me?

H-how are you talking to me? Where are you?

I am under a giant rock, and I need you to help me. 

No. I won't help you. You-you will only make me do evil...

That DOESN'T matter. If you don't help me, I will KILL you. Believe me. I can hurt you very much.

No! Please- Why did you choose me? 

You have powers like me. You WILL help me, or do you want the other option? I can easily use my animus powers to kill you.

Can't you just use your powers to get yourself out from the rock?

No. If you don't help me, I WILL kill you. Darkstalker was getting frustrated with the Nightwing.

No!

Enough. Darkstalker knew what to do. He thought, Make Blackdrift, the Nightwing that is talking to me right now, listen to whatever I say. 

No, please don't-

Make him be the one that is stuck under this rock. Make me become him, and have all his memories. Make him forget his past life. 

However, Darkstalker forgot one thing. He forgot to enchant his powers to be intact, and he became Blackdrift.