Chapter 40

THIRD POV

Despite Solar's Busy Schedules she has been attending her girlfriend's soccer play.

They were on the VIP Seats along Solar's Dad, Sister and their Friends. As the Game started everyone was cheering the teams.

"MoonByul-yi! MoonByul-yi!" The crowds shouted. The ball was on her as Rina passed it on her.

She was about to score but the other team caught the ball. The disappointment could show up on Byul's face, she was biting her lower lips.

It was the first round but the tension was showing now.

As the other team kicked the ball, they hit Byul's stomach hard which made Byul faint on the ground.

"Byul!" Everyone was worried at Byul which made them stand up to their seats even Solar who was worried.

The game was paused and Byul's team ran to her.

"I'm sorry, Byul... I didn't mean it," The girl who kicked the ball said, Byul was groaning in pain. The first aid helped Byul, "Can you stand up?" They asked, Rina and Bada to help Byul to stand up and walk to the side.

"Moonbyul Out... Yubin in..." The Coach said, Yubin nodded and went to the field to continue the game.

They were treating Byul on the side. The girl was holding her stomach as it was so much hurt and she had just recovered from her wounds.

Solar was so worried at her seat and kept looking at Byul.

"Don't be so obvious you were in public..." Irene whispered to Solar, "I want to go to her, She just recovered from her wounds..." Solar replied,

"You can go to her at the commercial..." Irene said, Solar just let her sighed out.

---

As the commercial was coming, Solar and her other friends went down to Byul. "Byul-ah..." Solar worriedly said, Byul looked back and smiled.

"I'm good, Don't worry... Your punch hurts more..." Byul said, Solar narrowed her eyebrows which made Byul's team chuckled.

"It didn't bleed, right?" Byul walks to Solar who is far from them. She hugged her girl. "It hurt so much earlier but I'm good now they helped me too... Don't worry about me now, I'll give a goal today and I won't get hurt again, I promise." Byul said and smiled at Solar.

"You must be. I'm so worried about you," Solar said, Byul chuckled and kissed Solar's hand. "Go back to your seat now, I'm good. Don't worry now, tell Hae-yaa that too." Byul softly said, Solar kissed her girlfriend's forehead and caressed her girl's cheeks.

"Goodluck, I love you. Fighting!" Solar sweetly said, which made Byul smile. "Love you, Fighting!" Byul said and went back to her team. Solar was smiling, looking at Byul before they went back to their seats.

"How is she, Unnie?" Sunhae whispered, As Her sister came back. "She's okay now, She said you don't have to worry..."Solar said, which made Sunhae smile.

---

The Score was 3 for FC TOP GIRLS and the other team was 2. It was in the last round if FC TOP GIRLS got a goal.

Byul already came back to play as she was okay. She was so focused on the game. As Rina passed the ball to her game she ran carefully and kicked the ball harshly.

"Moonbyul kicked the ball and it was a...."

"IT'S A GOAL! FC TOP GIRLS WIN!!" the Emcee said, Solar eyes widened and they all screamed as the team won. Byul happily ran to her team.