Chapter 87

They were eating when Byul spoke.

"Uhmm... We're planning to have a baby again..." Byul said, Solar quickly looked at her wife, Their Parents were happy and a bit surprised, "She'll carry the baby now..." Solar uttered, Byul's eyes widened.

"Let's not have a baby then..." Byul quickly said, Solar rolled her eyes. "Is okay now to have a baby?" Mrs. Kim asked,

"Yes, Mom... we asked the doctor about that and we're aging... We don't want to adopt so this is the only thing we could do... Better do now or regret after..." Solar uttered,

"It was already scheduled too so... Just getting back now... and lesson learned from what happened before," Byul said, "Well you guys already married so that's your decision..." Mr. Moon said, The two smiled and nodded.

---

Months had passed and They already planned to have their little star for the second time. The procedure was already done and they were in the hospital to get their results after 1 month.

"Love, I'm nervous…What if it's negative?" Solar exclaimed, holding her wife's hand. "Calm Down. Don't think about that, Come on" Byul uttered, rubbing her girl's hand.

The Doctor came in with the envelope of their result for their Reciprocal IVF. She opened it and read the result.

"The result for your Procedure is 99.9%..." The Doctor paused, she looked at the two who were nervous and waiting for the result,

"Positive… You're Pregnant Mrs. Moon" As The Doctor said, The two looked at each other. The Doctor handed the envelope to Byul.

Byul was reading the results. She teared up, "She's 2 weeks pregnant now…" The Doctor said, Solar and Byul were so happy to know that they have a chance to have their baby this time.

"Ahmm… Doc, What weeks is the miscarriage could happen?" Byul asked, "First semester is the most weeks of miscarriage. You guys should be more careful to avoid it. And, the Second pregnancy is different from the first one," The Doctor said, Byul nodded.

"Less Stress and always be healthy…Also, Checkups too," The Doctor added, "Congratulations to both of you, Be healthy…" The Doctor said,

"Thank you so much, Doc" Byul said, Solar was still processing. They bowed and went out. Byul hugged her girl.

"It's here now…" Byul said, "I'm not dreaming? I'm pregnant again with our second child?" Solar asked,

"You're not, Love." Byul said, "It wasn't sinking in…" Solar said, which made Byul giggle.

"Let's go to the Mall first, and Go to the grocery, " Byul said, They walked to their car, Byul carefully assisted her wife.

"Gomawo," Solar softly said, Byul went to the Driver's seat and put on her seatbelt. "Wait, We just bought our stocks last week." Solar uttered,

"Just being ready for your tofu cravings though.." Byul said, Solar chuckled.

Solar was reading the results, Byul was surprised when her wife cried in the Passenger seat.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Byul asked, she glanced at her wife. "I'm pregnant," Solar said between her tears which made Byul chuckle.

"Yes, You are. Did it just sink in now?" Byul uttered, Solar nodded.

"Aigoo, Don't cry." Byul said, She parked her car when they reached the Mall. They got their bags, Byul opened the door for her wife.

"Will we open the baby's room again?" Solar asked, Byul nodded and smiled at her wife. "Let's go so we can go home after," Byul said,