Chapter 62

THIRD POV

Irene, Seulgi, Krystal, and Byul went to Solar's Family House. 

"B-Byul? Is that you?" Mrs. Kim asked, Byul nodded and Smiled. "Auntie…" Byul hugged Solar's Mom. 

"Oh my gosh, Dear! Where have you been?!" Mrs. Kim said, Mr. Kim and Sunhae went out. 

"U-unnie?" Sunhae uttered, She ran to Byul as Byul kneel. "I miss you, Hae-ya…" Byul said, Sunhae's tears fell, hugging Byul tightly. 

"I thought you won't come back anymore… Yongsun unnie keeps crying and drinking too. Go back with Yongsun unnie, Please? You still love my unnie, right?" Sunhae asked between her tears. Byul rubbed Sunhae's back, she cupped the kid's face. 

"Of course, I still love your Yongsun unnie… I just unwind and healed abroad… I came back for her too, Don't cry… I already came back and I won't leave your unnie ever again… I promise you that I will marry her, right?" Byul softly said, Sunhae nodded. 

"Stop crying now, I don't want to see you crying, right? I have a gift for you too… I'll give it to you later… I will talk to your parents first, Okay?" Byul said, Sunhae nodded. "Go to your room first." 

Sunhae went to her room and Byul stood up then inhaled. 

"I'm sorry for leaving and making yongsun cry, Auntie… Uncle… I shouldn't have let her go back alone that time, and even hung her, I regret it. I'm really sorry, I just hurt…" Byul said, Mr. Kim went to her. "We understand that, Byul… At least now you came back here for Yongsun…" Mr. Kim said, 

"Aren't you guys mad at me?" Byul asked, Solar's Parents shaking their heads. "We're not…" Byul teared up. 

"I'm really sorry, Auntie… Uncle… C-can I am her girlfriend again? I will pursue her, I promise " Byul asked, "Of course! You will marry my daughter, right?" Mr. Kim said, Byul nodded. 

"I will, Uncle. I promise I won't leave her from now on… I will listen to her first before doing something like before. I will get her back…" Byul said, Solar's parents smiled and hugged Byul. 

Byul tells her plan to Solar's Parents, And They agree. 

"Here's my apologies gift, Auntie… Uncle…" Byul said and handed the gift to Solar's Parents. "Ohhh… you don't have to, But thank you, dear…" Mrs. Kim said, Byul smiled. 

"Hae-ya… Come here," Byul said, Sunhae went out and sat beside Byul. The Older girl gave her gift to Sunhae. It was a necklace. 

"I'll wear it to you," Byul said, Sunhae turned around and Byul wore it to Sunhae. "Pretty." Byul said, She fixed Sunhae's hair. 

"Aren't you leaving anymore?" Sunhae asked, Byul shakes her head. "I will leave when I'm with your unnie… But of course, I won't leave anymore… I won't leave your unnie anymore." Byul said, Sunhae hugged her. 

"I miss you, Unnie…" Sunhae said, Byul hugged her tightly. "Aigoo, I miss you too, Kid. But, Don't tell your unnie I came here today and I already came back. I will see you tomorrow…" Byul said, Sunhae nodded. 

"Sure, Unnie…" Sunhae said, Byul looked at the clock. "Ahmm, We need to go now. I need to meet Hyeri Unnie to plan for tomorrow…" Byul said, Solar's Parents nodded. They hugged Byul. 

"I will just see you guys tomorrow… Take care…" Byul said before they left. They went straight to the café to meet Solar's Manager. 

"Unnie, Here is the documentary. You know what you will do right?" Byul uttered and handed the USB to Hyeri. "Yes, I got your back. Just for Solar…"