Chapter 60

THIRD POV

1 week had passed and it was already Solar's last day in Belgium. 

Byul was helping her girlfriend to pack up her luggage. "I often do this packing. Why do I feel like I don't want to do this?" Solar uttered, Byul chuckled. 

"Babe, Just come inside of this luggage instead…" Solar said, Byul just giggled and quickly flicked her girl's forehead. "Silly, You need to go home. Our babies miss you," Byul said, Solar pouted. 

"They miss you too, why don't you want to go with me?" Solar uttered, 

"Aiish, Babe…" Byul uttered, Solar's eyes got watery while packing her clothes. Byul quickly went to her girlfriend's side and hugged her. 

"Ya! Why are you crying again? I'll follow too," Byul said, Solar hugged her tightly. "I don't wanna go alone…" Solar uttered. 

"Just think I'm with you, Remember before I ask you about what if we didn't see each other for so long? Maybe, this is the time we will have a long distance but baby, I'll follow and be back to you after this, I promise…" Byul said, rubbing her girl's back. 

"Go back next month…" Solar said, "I don't know, Stop crying now…" Byul said, they continued what they were doing. 

Byul and Solar were laying down on the couch and The older girl was lying on Byul's arms wrapped around her neck and hugging her while they were both facing the tv. 

Byul kissed Solar's neck and Shoulder, Solar looked at Byul. As Their lips touched, they kissed. 

"I love you," Byul said, "I love you," Solar softly said and smiled. 

"I will miss you," Byul softly said, "I will miss you too," Solar said, 

It was the day Solar will go back to Seoul from Belgium. She was preparing herself in their room while Byul was in the living room scrolling on her phone. 

Byul:
Hyeri unnie… She's coming back now to Seoul. She has a 14-15 hours Flight to reach Seoul.

Hyeri:
Okay! I'll just fetch her. 

Byul:
Gomawo… 

"Byul-ah…" Solar said as she walked to the living room. Byul put down her phone and opened her arms widely for her girl. Solar put down her coat and went to Byul. 

Solar sat on Byul's lap, hugging her girl. "Can you just go with me back to Seoul?" Solar asked, Byul tapped her girl's back. 

"Nope… Be careful there, Okay? I will follow and go back there soon too." Byul said, caressing her girl's cheeks. "I love you…" Solar said, she started to sob. 

"I love you too…always," Byul softly said, wiping Solar's tears. 

"Aigoo, You'll be late for your flight. Let's go now," Byul said, Solar wiped her tears and got her coat and bag. 

Byul sent her girlfriend to the airport. As they reached the airport the driver helped Byul to get the luggage in the car trunk. 

She sends Solar to the entrance of the airport. Solar looked at Byul again, "Love…" Solar said, Byul chuckled as she saw her girl, pouting, and quickly hid her face in her hand. She quickly hugged the girl. 

"Ya! We can do video calls, chats, and calls… I'll follow you to Seoul, Okay? Stop crying there… Be careful on your way back, Update me when you get home… Hyeri unnie will fetch you when you reach Seoul." Byul said, Solar hugged her tightly.