CHAPTER FOUR

Jack got up -he couldn't just sit there- he started to walk off "where are you going?" Ethan asked him "A walk" Jack answered "But- your pants- they aren't dry yet," Ethan said- concerned. "Psch- oh well, I guess," Jack said as he was about to walk off. Ethan had noticed Jack's ear looked a bit more- spiked- than usual. "Uhm Jack- Anti isn't- controlling you- right?" Ethan asked nervously. "Wha- no? Why would he be?" Jack asked, right before he passed out. Right as he was about to hit the ground his body glitched away. Ethan took a minute to process everything, "Okay. What in the actual fuck?"

—--

Blank was called by Anti once again- "y-yes Bo- Anti?" he asked. Anti gave him a side glare, "contaminate the water" he commanded. "R-right away!" Blank stuttered as he rushed to do as he was told. Dark teleported behind Anti and put his hand on the fellow glitch demon's shoulder- sending chills down Anti's back, causing him to flick the stub of tail he had left. "Ya know," Dark started, quietly "It's odd- the way you two interact. You don't even talk to him unless you need something," he said slowly walking to face Anti. "Get to the point Dark," Anti commanded- sounding less intimidating, and more intimidated- his face a light shade of pink. "I already did Anti," Dark said, "I just wanna know- how did this even occur? How come it seems that you boss him around? How come he seems scared of you?" Anti looked at the ground- his ears pointing downward- like a dog or a cat when sad/upset. "No answer huh?" Dark said as his hand slipped off Anti's shoulder. "Alright then," he said, "that's fine" Dark turned around and walked away- leaving Anti standing there- with his ears still down and his tail stub flickering.

______________________________________________________________

|Notes - Anti's tail is a stub- as the rest was cut off. Anti's ears move around much like a dogs would- if a person had dog ears in the places where the normal human ear usually is.|