Character Profile: M/n

(Anos Voldigoad from The Misfit of Demon King Acdemy novel/series reference for what M/n could look like)

M/n - Male/Boy name
L/n - Last name

Name: (L/n) (M/n)
Age: 19
Ability: Harbinger of Chaos

"I use to think of myself one way but after this, I am something else...."
- Wanda Maximoff, 2016

At a very young age (L/n) (M/n) was cursed by a demon, one of the faithful followers of the chaos lord, "The Forgotten One". With chaos magic flowing through his veins, he was bestowed upon the ability to wreak havok, destroy, and torment his enemies with ease yet he chose not do these but rather, controlled and use these abilities against evil with the help of The Armed Detective Agency.

Manifest - Uses scarlet energy blasts.
- Can be used as offensively/defensively. (Similar to The Scarlet Witch)

Manifest (Field of Unrelenting Chaos) - summons a chaotic field that mimics the real world. Anything that happens in the field doesn't affect the real world.

Manifest (Psychokinesis) - Summons terrifying yet believable illusions (similar to Scarlet Witch's illusions) to confuse its victims and take advantage of the situation.

Manifest (Hound of the Darkest Night) - merges with the dark, chaotic energy from within himself. Turns into a dark, hideous, and terrifying wolf-like creature.

Chaos Lord's Advocate
- Immunity to any form of damage when in wolf form but suffers internally due to the overflowing power of chaotic energy when in wolf form.