Chapter 1: Child Of Chaos

[WARNING: DARK, GRIM, HORRIFIC THEME]

M/N - Male/Boy name
L/N - Last name
E/c - Eye color
H/c - Hair color
S/c - Skin color

Haah....where to begin?

My name is (L/n) (M/n). I am no ordinary 19-year-old. You see, I was very different from the other children when I was younger. I didn't have a lot of friends growing up, to say the least. You can say that I'm the type of kid that people usually stay away from.

When I was little, I heard rumors of a family struck with great misfortune. My parents used to tell me that it's bad to spread rumors, especially if you don't know who those people are. We don't know their story.

But alas, the story that goes on in the neighborhood was none other than the horrendous fate of the (L/n) family. My family.

They said it was some kind of horrific curse that was bestowed upon us like some kind of plague. A dark and twisted voice can be heard while passing our previous home.

I can still hear the screams of terror of my parents before the darkness completely took over our once beautiful and care-free lives.

"Shiho! Grab (M/n) and get the hell out of here!"

"But....what about you, Kento?"

"I'll be fine..." The father of the family looked at both his loving wife and 5-year-old son as he grabbed a chair as a weapon to fend off this horrifying creature.

"As long both you and our little angel are safe-"

"Papa!!!"

The family was shrouded by a dark, reddish cloud that filled their living room. A tormenting voice4can be heard, echoing in the walls, surrounding the poor family.

"Hehehe~ My, my~ Look what we have here..."

"Papa!!"

"Away from this place, you demon! You will never get a hold of my family.....over my dead body!"

The dark entity guffawed at the father of the young boy, cowering in fear in his mother's arms as they try to find a way out of this hellish nightmare they're in.

The dark entity found this rather amusing as he gazed at the young boy with great torment and despair.

"A great and powerful sorcerer has awakened this starless night, with his first hex, The Forgotten One grasps onto your world. The Forgotten One speaks to you in seven tongues....AHAHAHA!"

As the dark and horrifying entity spoke those words, seven dark and twisted shadows appeared before them, continuing the curse that has been layed upon the young and innocent little boy.

"The influence of your kind will reach here no more."

"The great and powerful One's crown returns to its rightful owner."

"Return to the acolyte of the once great and powerful One, lest you harm our unholy discharge."

"Know this...."

"The young boy is vital to The Forgotten One."

"He will be loyal to no one but The Forgotten One."

"I leave you this prophecy."

With that said, the young boy's eyes turned scarlet red. His loving parents were in stasis as the followers of the horrendous entity began to apprehend and torture the only family who truly cared for the young and innocent boy in front of him.

The young boy got off from his mother's grasp as the shadowy followers of the dark entity disappeared with the only ones dear to him. The young and innocent boy was horrified.