Chapter 9. Romantic Day Turned To A Loss??

*The day of the concert*

Damiano's pov.

I woke up pretty early and watched my beautiful girlfriend sleep. Every day, I'm so happy to have her in my life, she makes me the happiest man on earth. While playing with her hair, I noticed her slowly waking up. She looked at me with her gorgeous brown eyes and glowed with her smile which always makes you smile too. With her sleepy voice, she said good morning.
- You are so adorable while you are asleep.

- Luciana: Thanks babe, do you have plans for today? Oh, shoot, I forgot about the concert. Wait??!! What time is it??
I softly kissed my girlfriend's lips and reached for my phone on the nightstand, I unlocked it and saw my lock screen picture of us together. It's 9.30 am.

- Luciana: WHAT??!!! SHOOT!!! I have a rehearsal in twenty minutes!! I'm gonna be late!!!

- Piccola, calm down, everything will be okay.

Luciana: No, it's not gonna be okay!!! Jeez, I'm gonna be late!!!
My girlfriend abruptly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. After a few minutes, she yelled from the bathroom for me to get her clothes. I gave her one of my sweatshirts and blue skinny high-waisted ripped jeans. After I picked out her clothes, I left them by the bathroom door and went to the balcony to smoke a cigarette.
Thereon a few minutes later, she came back and came to me and hugged me from the back. I love it when she does this.

Luciana: I love you, baby.

I love you too, Principessa.

Luciana: Babe, can you drive me to the rehearsal?

Of course, love, let's go.
We held hands and left our hotel room, and in about 20 minutes we arrived. Lu softly kissed my lips and ran to her rehearsal. I followed her and watched her backstage perform. She's so talented, I couldn't believe my eyes and my ears. Her voice was magnificent, she sang her song called 'Hope you ur ok'. She performed it with so much sadness and pain, I think I even saw a little tear, I just wanted to run and hug her tightly.
After a few more minutes, she ran back to me and hugged me as tight as could. I don't think, she had ever hugged me this tight, ever. I immediately asked if she was okay, but she started crying while her head lay on my chest. I had no idea why she was crying, but I tried my best to calm her down. After a while, she looked at me with her red, puffy face. I brushed her few fallen tears with my thumb and softly kissed her lips. Are you okay, my love? I asked looking into her eyes, she just nodded her little beautiful head. Are you hungry, Piccola?
Luciana: Yes, I'm starving.
Let's go then, love.
Luciana: Don't you have a rehearsal too?
I do, but later. Now, I want to spend time and focus my attention on my girlfriend, you are more important to me than any rehearsals and concerts.

Luciana: I love you, babe.

- I love you more than anything, let's go eat.
In about 10 or 15 minutes, we arrived at the restaurant. I ordered a Ceazar salad with chicken and my lovely girlfriend ordered avocado pasta.

While we were waiting for our food, we talked about today's plans and the concert.

Luciana: I'm really scared to perform, there are going to be so many people. What if... what if they won't like me?

- Princess, everything will be okay, I'll be there for you, we all will. Of course, they will like you, you are perfect just the way you are.

Luciana: Okay... thanks...
Someone is calling you.

-It doesn't matter.

Luciana: What if it's important?

- Nothing can be more important than you.