Chapter 1

Scrolling through his Instagram posts, Chuuya tapped on one of the recent posts at the top of his screen.  It was a picture of him at the park, eating ice cream. He scrolled down when something caught his attention. The comment from 'NLH_unknown' which commented, "You look beautiful today... "Chuuya was touched by the comment and went to the most recent picture to see the same account commenting on his picture. However, this message made Chuuya's heart sink into a sea of fear.

From NLH_unknown: It's best for you to lock your windows. "What the
..." Chuuya rolled his eyes as he glanced at his window. Raindrops pelted on his window , he could see a streak of lightning through the gap in his read, velvet curtains. A telephone stall at the opposite side of his house. Chuuya didn't belive these kind of pranks but he got off from the couch and went over to the window. He stared outside for a while as he flipped the lock clockwise before walking back to the couch. Chuuya clicked his tongue on frustration as his finger hovered over the 'block' button for NLH_unknown. He stared at the profile pic which was a black, glitchy image. Chuuya was suspecting that it was either a scammer or a random person who has too much free time. Chuuya checked and found out that most of his posts had the same person commenting. It's either an advice or compliment. Tapping the block button, Chuuya set his phone gently onto the couch and cuddled into his cosy blanket. His hand lazily reached for the television remote and turned on the television. Instead of seeing the normal news,  his  screen was pitch black.  Chuuya tilted his head in confusion until he saw a loading sign in the middle of the screen.

A video appeared on the screen. It seemed to be a recording taken from a phone. Chuuya was curious so he continued watching. There was a lot of tumbling around in bushes and hiding behind trees but finally, whoever was taking this video stood behind a bench at a familiar park that Chuuya knew so well. It was the park he usually went to. Chuuya's eyes widened when he saw the video being enlarged, that's when he saw it. It was him with his friend on that particular day. He even posted a picture of him with his friend on his Instagram. White shirt with ripped pants. That was him in the video. How did he not realise that someone was stalking him? As Chuuya watched on, this unknown individual followed Chuuya all the way to his home. Chuuya pressed the off button on the television remote as his heart palpitated faster and faster every second. He could hear his own fast heart beats in his ear drums. The television went pitch black before turning back on to the video. Chuuya looked at the television remote he set on the table beside the couch and was stunned to see it missing. It was gone! Chuuya reached for his phone and clutched it tightly as the video showed the individual walking to his house slowly. the video showed the phone trying to look through the gaps of the curtains. Chuuya saw himself on the couch, sleeping soundly. He abruptly stood up as he saw a black gloved hand reach fro his window. On that day when the video was taken, the window wasn't locked. The individual slided the window open. Chuuya dialled the emergency number on his phone. Three rings before the opposite party picked up. "Excuse me? What is your emergency?" Chuuya stuttered a little bfore replying politely, "I think I have a stalker who broke into my house." 

"What's your name sir?"

"Nakahara Chuuya."

"Could you please tell me how you know a stalker of yours broke into your house?"

"There's a video and it sho-" Chuuya stopped himself. His hand covered his mouth as he stifled a gasp. The individual removed the curtains and went into his house. Taking video of him sleeping as Chuuya shifted on the couch. Chuuya's heart skipped a beat as he saw the individual go underneath he couch behind him. His phone had a concerned voice but Chuuya wasn't listening. He was focusing on the video playing in front of him. 

"Sir? Sir? Is everything alright at your side? Please answer, Sir! Sir?" 

Just then, the video stopped. A loading sign appeared again. Then a photo came into view. Chuuya started trembling slightly. He was scared out of his wits. It was a picture of his back facing the television with big words in capital letter saying 'HANG UP!' Chuuya's hand holding onto the phone slowly made itself down as his arm was visibly shaking. The concerned voice still coming from the phone but it was entirely blocked out by Chuuya. His phone in his hand fell to his side as another picture appeared on the screen. Chuuya had a burning temptation to look behind himself but was scared in the same time. What should he do? Is he going to die? The same picture but this time, the words were different. 'Take a selfie NOW' Chuuya's breathing became shaky as tears welled up in the rims of his eyes. His phone making it's way to his other hand. Pressing the camera application, he slowly lifted it up. His hand still shaking. He was terrified. As he raised his hand up, his heart leaped into his mouth as he saw a balck-hooded figure behind him. Tears started threatening to fall as he sniffled and whimpered, terrified. His finger shakily hovering above the picture button. When he pressed it, he felt a needle insert his neck as his phone dropped out of his hands and he fell to the floor with a thud.