I've fallen far to deep in love ...

I've been known as a clingy girl who loves love by Draco, I've always been clingy with him making people think we're a couple but I just get attached easily, people leave me all the time because of my attachment issues and Draco was the only person who stuck around. "LESLIE!!" Pansy yelled bringing back from my thoughts. "Are you even listening?" She asked. "Don't yell at me you little pug." I shot back annoyed with the girl. "Ugh you are so rude." Pansy complained. "LESLIE!!" Cho called running over to me. "Oh hi Cho how are you." I said.

"Good and you." She asked. "Ok I'm leaving to go find Draco goodbye." Pansy said walking off. "Cho you will never believe what happened yesterday." I said excitedly. "What is it what happened?" She asked as we walked to the great hall for lunch. "I stood up for Neville, we had a conversation and he thinks blue looks good on me." I gushed. "Well he's right, you do look good with blue wish you were a Ravenclaw so we could hang out more." She said. "Oh my he's right behind us." I said as Neville starting walking ahead of me. "Hi Neville." I said as he turned around to look at me. "Hi Leslie." He said shyly before walking off. I blushed as Cho teased me.

"HEY LONGBOTTOM!!" Draco called with Leslie out of sight so she wouldn't hear. "Y-yes." Neville said trembling. "Stay away from my cousin, she's been hurt by people too many times and I don't want her getting hurt by a fat loser." He sneered pushing him to the ground. Though Leslie was quite hotheaded and gets mad easily but that's only around people she doesn't like or doesn't know, she was also incredibly loving and naïve and has a tendency to love too quickly scaring people away, she's cried to Draco countless of times about who hurt her and left her because of how much she loves. This made Draco protective over his older cousin, he also thinks she can be annoying but they still care for each other always protecting each other.

"I'm sorry I'll leave her alone." Neville said on the ground. "LEAVE HIM ALONE MALFROY!!" Dean yelled pushing Draco but Leslie saw. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" Leslie yelled running to Draco's side, Draco saw this as an advantage to get Leslie to leave Gryffindors alone. "Ow Les I did nothing and he pushed me." Draco whined. "What did you do Thomas?" She asked holding onto Draco. "He was messing with Neville and I just gave him what he deserved." He said disgusted at the fact she believed him. "You could of hurt him." Leslie said as Draco was being dramatic. "He was bullying Neville." Dean said pointing at Neville. "Draco I told you to leave him alone." She scolded. "Still you didn't need to push him." She said cradling Draco. "This is why he's like this you baby him all the time." Dean said. "WELL WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO WHEN EVERYONE YOU LOVED LEFT YOU?!" Leslie yelled drawing Snapes attention.

"What happened ms Lestrange?" He asked. "That Gryffindor pushed me." Draco said pointing to Dean. "No profesor-" Leslie tried defending Dean but Snape was having none of it. "Detention Mr Thomas and 50 points from Gryffindor." He said. "But sir-" Dean tried explaining himself but Snape sent him to his dorm. "Are you alright Neville?" Leslie asked walking over to him. "Um yeah I'm alright." He said as Leslie helped him up. "Are you hurt?" She asked checking for bruises. "N-no I'm ok." He said flustered as she grabbed his arm checking for bruises. "Leslie lets go." Draco said making Leslie go with him. "Bye Neville!" She happily said waving goodbye. "B-bye!" He said blushing at the fact the beautiful blue-haired girl cared about him.

"He's amazing Cho." Leslie gushed after telling her best friend about it. "I don't think this is just an early years crush Les, you seem to really like him and you barely know him." She said braiding Leslie's long curly hair. "What am I going to do Cho? He's awesome but we're still little." Leslie huffed waiting for Cho to respond. "We're going to be third years soon so we'll see." She said tying the braid.

The end of the school year came like a flash and before everyone knew it, it was the last day of their second year(I'm too lazy to write about major events in the main story this is about Leslie and Neville) Leslie's feelings towards Neville grew. "Hi Neville." Leslie said trying to get his attention. "....Hi." Neville said before walking away with Dean. Leslie sputtered her lips turning to face Cho. "I can never get his attention." She pouted. "Les we're only second years and he's a boy, boys care more about quidditch then girls he'll come around." Cho said reassuring her best friend. "Or maybe I'm just not his type." Leslie said. Cho didn't know how to tell her best friend Neville just didn't get the hint that she likes him without making her embarrass herself. "No he'll come around and Les just give him time we're only second years." She said rubbing her arm