Christmas

⚠️Eating problems trigger warning and menstruation⚠

Christmas was coming around and Cho wanted to go to hogsmade with her Ravenclaw friends, Leslie knew Cho had other friends who weren't her but she didn't. "Leslie?" Someone asked. "Yes?" She asked looking up to see Parvati. "Me and some other people are going to Hogsmade and I was wondering if you wanted to come."Really?" She asked."Yeah you seem nice and you seem lonely." She said smiling." I'd love to." Leslie said standing up."We're leaving in 30 minutes I couldn't find you so sorry for letting you know with little time." She said." It's fine it beats spending weekends alone." Leslie said.

30 minutes passed and she went to the place where Parvati told her to go. "Oh hey Leslie you made it." Parvati smiled. "Who's this?" A girl asked. "This is Leslie Lestrange, Leslie this is Lavender Brown." Parvati said as the girls looked at each other. "Lestrange?" Lavender said. "I'm nothing like my mother I promise she didn't even raise me." Leslie said nervously. Lavender looked her up and down then smiled and hugged her. "It's a pleasure to meet you I think we're going to be good friends we're going to have such a fun time." She gleamed intertwining her arms with Leslie and Parvati. "Wait for me." Padma said joining the arm army. "Let's go." Lavender said skipping towards Hogsmade.

~~~~~~~~At Hogsmade~~~~~~~

"So how are you and Neville?" Lavender asked. "Lavender." Parvati said making her apologize. "It's fine he's very sweet." Leslie blushed making Padma awe. "Is that Dean?" Padma asked looking at someone. "I think so." Parvati said as Lavender walked up to them. "Dean?" Leslie asked making Dean jolt around paniced. "We'renotdoinganything" He said very quickly. "Shut up Dean." Seamus said nudged Dean. "Good idea." He said as he turned around. "And Neville, wow the whole trio is here." Padma said looking at the hiding boy. "Did you know Neville you were leaving your girlfriend alone by hanging out with your friends." Lavender said sassy. "It's fine Lavender really." Leslie said holding her back.

"What are doing here?" Neville asked nervously. "I was going to go Christmas shopping with them." Leslie said as Parvati was holding back Lavender. "Because you left her alone." Lavender said as Parvati apologized on her behalf. "Um ok well con-continue your shopping." Neville said hiding something. "What are you-" Lavender was interrupted by Dean yelling. "NOTHING!!" Dean yelled causing Seamus to hit him again making Lavender even more curious. "Let's just go shopping Lavender." Leslie said dragging her to a shop. "That seemed suspicious don't you think." Lavender said. "Shh can't you see she's upset." Padma whispered and signaling to Leslie who seemed sad.

"Boys are jerks you shouldn't care." Parvati said. "He probably had a good reason I'm not sad because of that." Leslie said looking at a scarf. "I'm just getting reminded how little friends I have." She smiled. "Well you have us now so it's alright now." Lavender smiled as she looked around the shop. "Ooh I like this Draco would love it." Leslie smiled grabbing some sea salt biscuits. "Oh look at this it goes well with pink hair." Padma said showing Leslie a scarf. "I'm going to have red hair for the holidays." Leslie said looking at it. "It's worth the effort." Padma shrugged. After a bit the girls were done shopping at that shop and decided to go to another.

"Oooh I love this skirt." Leslie said looking at a long pleated skirt. "It'd go with that sweater you got." Lavender said. "Should I get it?" She asked as all the girls agreed. "Oh look its lavender Lavender." Parvati said grabbing a lavender scarf. "I'm getting that I don't care what you say." She smirked grabbing it. The girls went to other shops and bought more stuff and were having an incredible time.

"Ok let's go to the 3 broomsticks I'm starving." Padma said dragging everyone to the 3 broomsticks. "What are you doing here?" Cho asked as the girls were walking to the 3 broomsticks. "Shopping." Leslie said with her arms intertwined with Padma, Parvati and Lavender. "I thought I was your only friend." She said looking at her shopping bags. "Not anymore." Padma said proudly. "Well I'm starving so good day." Padma said dragging everyone to the 3 broomsticks.