She's loosing herself

November 16 1994

Leslie walked around Hogwarts looking for Cho when she saw Colin Creevey "COLIN!!" She cheered spreading open her arms for a hug but Colin seemed mad at her. "Ok, that's how we are? We're mad?" She asked. "Yes, you just left then you come out of nowhere without a warning so yes I'm mad." Collin said. "Well I'm even more mad, I'm furious." Leslie said crossing her arms.

"I'm so mad I'm gonnaaaa... GET YOU!!" She said tickling his sides. "Leslie stop!!" Colin laughed. "Oh my Merlin I despise you go away!" Leslie joked tickling his neck. "You're holding onto to me!" He laughed. "Are we still mad?" She asked. "Nope." Colin said hugging Leslie. "I missed you my son." Leslie smiled. "Missed you too mother." Colin said.

"Is Neville my father?" Colin asked. "Yes he is." Leslie said. "What about me?" Neville asked. "FATHER!!" Colin cried as Leslie grabbed his torso so he wouldn't tackle Neville. "F-father?" Neville asked. "I adopted Colin so he's your son now." Leslie explained. "Yes you are my father mother said so." Colin said. "Can I be the godfather?" Seamus asked. "No I want to be his godfather." Dean said. "You both will be his godfather now shut up." Leslie said.

"Leslie what are you doing with a mudblood?" Draco asked. "Excuse me?" Leslie asked letting go of Colin. "That kid's a mudbloo- OWW!!" Draco cried covering his nose.

Neville's POV

"OWW!!" Malfroy cried covering his nose. "Oh my gosh, Leslie just punched Draco in the face!" I thought to myself.

"YOU SPOILED FOUL EVIL LITTLE BITCH!!" Leslie cried pointing her wand to Malfroy's neck. "L-Leslie don't please don't." Malfroy whimpered. "Why does he look more afraid then he should?" I asked myself.

Draco's flashback

"Avada kedavra!" Leslie cried pointing her wand to a flower. "AVADA KEDAVRA!!" She cried again. "Stupid flower won't die." She said stomping on it.

"Wait, my mum's iconic spell is crucio right?" Leslie asked Draco. "Um yeah why?" Draco asked eating some everything flavored jellybeans.

"Look a spider!" Leslie said. "CRUCIO!!" She cried. "CRUCIO!! CRUCIO!!"

"CRUCIO!!"

"I did it... I actually did it I DID IT!!" Leslie cheered. "I PREFORMED CRUCIO!!" She said in a sing-song tone twirling around. "Shhh that's an unforgivable curse someone will hear you." Draco said. "Crucio!" Leslie said pointing her wand to a rat passing by. "HA! LOOK AT IT!! SO HELPLESS!!" She said throwing her head back in laughter.

"Who are you? The Leslie I know would never do that you can hardly hurt a fly." Draco asked seeing his older cousin laugh like a psychopath.

He became afraid at the look she gave him.