Just look at me.

Erika P.O.V. (Back at the Station.)

I jump off of the truck and walk over to Zac.

"Are you going to talk to Chief Casey or am I?" I ask.

"C'mon." He says, Pullng me back into Chief Casey's office.

"How can I help you two?" Chief asks.

"I think we need to talk about Eric." Says Zac.

"Close the door and have a seat." He says. I close the door and sit next to Zac.

"What's going?" Chief asks.

"He has somewhat of an attitude. And feels he does not need to listen to Zac or I." I tell him.

"I would move him over to Engine 5 but, We need four people on Squad at all times. Can you make it another seven shifts?" He says.

"Yes, Sir." I say. I get up and walk out into the Apparatus Bay. Nobody's out there. I feel my phone vibrate. I pull it out of my pocket. It's a text from Liam.

From; Liam Underwood, You and I need to talk.

This can't be good.

To;  Liam Underwood, Where are you?

From; Liam Underwood, Meet you at Engine. Climb up onto the Aerial.

I put my phone away and climb up to the top. About a minute later I'm joined by Liam.

"What's up, Man?" I say, Hugging him..

"Um... N-N-Nothing." He says.

"Hey, Are you okay, Liam?" I ask.

"Um, Not really."

"What's going on?" I ask, Starting to get conserned.

"I'm gonna be a..... D-Dad." He says.

"That's amazing, Li! Congratulations!" I say.

"I don't know how I'm gonna do it... I mean, I'm only twenty-one." He says. He puts his head in his hands.

"Liam, Look at me." I say. He looks up. "I had the twins when I was barely twenty. It was seriously about a month after I turned twenty. You'll be fine. Okay? Your baby will have an amazing Dad to look up to, He or she will be able to come up here and see your Engine. And they will love you no matter what! Trust me, Okay?"

"You really think so?" He asks.

"Of course I do! I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true. Sergeant's don't lie, Liam."

"Thank you, Erika." He says.

"Your welcome, Liam. Let's go to lunch." I say. He climbs down and walks through the door and I start to climb down. Somebody grabs my shirt and pulls me, Causing me to loose my footing. I fall from five feet up and land on my shoulder. I scream. Loud. Before I know it, Zac, Matt, Liam, Josh, Chief Casey and James run through the doors.

"Oh my God." Matt says. Zac runs over and kneels down.

"Babe! Can you hear me?"

"I can't move it, Zac." I tell him.

"What? You can't move what?" He asks.

"My shoulder. Somebody pulled my shirt and I lost my footing and fell from five feet up." I say. I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

"No, No, No. Don't cry, Babe." He says. "Did your neck or back hit hard?"

"Yeah, My neck hit and it popped." I tell him.

"Liam! C-collar! NOW!." He says. Liam hands him one and he puts it around my neck.

"As you know, This is only as a precaution. To keep from injuring your neck or re-injuring it. Just look at my face." He says. "Matt, Liam. Get me a back-board." I see them pull one off of the Engine just behind Zac's head.

"Alright, Erika. We're just going to put you on this back-board and carry you to the Ambo so James and I can check you out." Says Kyle. Zac puts the board under me and the six firefighters stand beside me. Three on each side.

"Just look at me." Zac says.