Just Promise.

Erika P.O.V.

I walk back through the gate after doing absolutely nothing for thirty minutes.

"I'm back.." I say. I look up and out of no-where a water balloon hits me in the head.

"Ooops. Wrong target." Liam says.

"I'm going to kill you." I laugh. I take off running towards him and jump on his back, Causing him to fall into the pool. "Is that what you three have been doing for thirty minutes?!"

"Yep." Matt says.

"Are we in trouble?" Asks Zac.

"Yeah, Because you didn't come get me to join in!" I say. Zac hands be a water balloon and walks away. I nail him in the back of the head.

"What was that for?!"

"Just for the h*** of it." I say. "Where are the twins?"

"Asleep." He says, Pointing to the house.

"Well, I'm going to go lay down too." I tell him. I walk inside and change into this;

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=73220574

I walk into the bedroom and lay down.

Erika DREAM.

"Zac, Please! Don't go." I say.

"I'm sorry, But I have to." He says, Walking out of the door. Something just, Doesn't feel right about this shift.. I'm in the middle of cooking lunch when I hear the radio come to life.

"Mayday! Mayday! Captain down!" Liam yells. Since the twins are at Daycare I run out to my truck and drive to the adress where the run is. I pull up and jump out. I put on all of my gear and run over to the Ambulance.

"Zac." I say. Liam runs over and pulls me back. "Let go of me, Underwood!"

"No.. You need to stay back." I see James check for a pulse. He looks at Liam and shakes his head.

End of dream.

I sit up and look outside. They boys are still out there playing around. I get up and run outside.

"Oh, Hey babe. Have a nice nap?" He asks.

"Promise you'll never leave if I don't want yout too?" I ask, Wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Yeah, What's wrong?" He asks.

"Just promise." I tell him.

"Yeah, I promise."