Boyfriend part 1- Jaida x Shea

A girl gets her best friend to go to a party so that she can forget the fight she had with her boyfriend

Two part story inspired by the music Boyfriend by Dove Cameron bc I love that song

Shea was devastated. This past week has been a pretty long and exhausting one. She had two tests and a important seminary for her fashion school. But that was not what was worrying her the most. No, her academics are great! She has good grades and loves what she studies. But things have been though at home lately.

Shea goes to fashion school at the state's capital but she's originally from the country side. Now she lives in her boyfriends apartment. She and Max have been together for 3 years and she believes to love him really much. They met at 15 and soon became high school sweethearts. Now, however, Shea is almost 19 and they're both in college.

She thought that moving in together would get them closer and it did in the first weeks. But as time passed, she started to take notice that some of Max's behaviors are quite problematic. He would expect her to do the cleaning even when she was dead tired from college and control what she's wearing. Shea knew that this probably comes from their little hometown's way of thinking and decided to work on it slowly.

Shea loved Max and Max loved Shea. She just needs to get used to living with him. He only wants what's best for her!

But as time passed she started to get more and more stressed with his behavior. Before they moved in together he would be caring and loving, but now he seemed really far away. At first she thought it was because they were both getting used to college but months have passed and he just became more and more distant.

This week Shea had the last straw when she came home exhausted after a test and he didn't even talk to her, just asked when dinner was going to be ready.

- You know I'm not your mom right? You can do things yourself!

They fought. Shea knew that everything she said was true, but Max tried to convince her that she was wrong and he was the victim. That night she decided to not sleep with him. And the one person that she knew she could count on in a situation like that was her best friend: Jaida.

Jaida's POV

Today was really exhausting. I had work in the morning, then studied in lunch time and had a difficult test at noon. After that I went to the gym because I'm paying it and also I want to have a sexy butt. So needless to say, when I finally got home all I wanted was a shower and then sleep.

I live in a apartment near college with my two roommates: Jan and Crystal. Jan is studying acting, with a focus on musical theater, and Crystal is studying Arts. I myself am a fashion student, so your home has a pretty artistic vibe.

We get along pretty well but in days like today I just wish I lived alone. I open the door with my keys not really wanting to deal with the girls. I just need my bed right now.

- Hii Jaida! - Jan greets my with way too much energy as usual

- Hey Jan - I say back as I colapse in our little sofa