63

Mei walked into the office with her head hanging low. Thousands of possibilities brewed in her head. She thought that maybe she could talk her way out of this sticky situation she got herself in. "How?!" Her conscience screamed. "EVERYONE knows what a bitch you are now, everyone saw the video, everyone knows what you did!"

But it's not like this was her fault entirely! Rei was the one who fed her ideas! He was the one who told her to turn her bedroom into an exact copy of Tobio's, he was the one who insisted she pursue him stubbornly, and he was the one who choked her for the authenticity of their plan!

That's correct. This isn't entirely her fault. Rei's as much to blame as she is!

"If I'm going down I'm taking him down with me!" She decided.

Once inside the principal's office, she was forced to sit infront of the imposing old man, while her home room teacher stood beside her, arms crossed.

"Well" the principal said. "This has been an eventful month. First I suspended Kageyama-kun under false charges, next I suspended two promising students just this morning for breaking and entering just so they could prove his innocence.... and now... " he pinched the bridge of his nose, stressed.

"Now this?"

"Kōchō yurushitekudasai!" Mei quickly shouts. "I was desperate! I was really hurt by Kageyama-kun! I was an emotional mess and wasn't thinking properly" she hoped this would gain her enough sympathy to lower her punishment a bit.

"Y-you see I suffer from OCD, ADHD, a-and various personality disorders! I hadn't taken my pills because I ran out... So I was a bit unhinged that night" Mei choked out her sob story.

"I w-would h-have never schemed that terrible plot against poor Kageyama-kun had I been right in the head!" She bursted into tears, covering her face with her hands, wailing loudly. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry..."

she peeked behind her hands, after a few moments.. To check for the principal's reaction.

He remained sitting in his chair stone faced.

He then reached for his box of tissues and handed it to her. Mei took the tissues and wiped her eyes with it.

"Let's just get this over with" her homeroom teacher muttered, looking tired and annoyed. "I have a class to teach"

The door slides open and in walked her cousin Rei, followed by her parents.

Mei's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets when she saw her mother and father, who were supposed to be oversees. "Mama?! Papa?! W-what are you doing here?" She demanded through gritted teeth.

"The real question is, Mei" her mother began seriously. "What the hell have you been up to young lady?!" She screamed the last part, making Mei flinch and blush.

"Rei, if you please" The principal said. The blonde pulls out his voice recorder and pressed the small red button on the side.

Mei's voice was heard from the recorder. With it everyone heard the girl's furious threats, Kageyama's annoyed and sometimes desperate pleas, even certain conversations that Mei was so sure were private and Rei couldn't have known where it was located in for him to be there and record....

"Unless the sly bastard was two steps ahead of me"

When the recording was over, Mr and Mrs. Tokoto were stunned into silence.

"I think the best course of action will be an entire month's suspension for miss Mei" the principal broke the icy silence. "As well as a ban from the volleyball court... and" he thought for a moment.