Chapter 4

"Phil...I can't see"

That was just supposed to be a suspicion.. a completely impossible. unimaginable. and crazy to be real suspicion.

The admin of the server can't be blind.

I reached my hand up to the man's bangs and his usual bright green eyes are now washed over with a milky film cover. I waved my hand in front of his eyes and there was no reaction. No flinching or blinking or following the movement with his eyes.

"Dream!"

The mans eyebrows furrowed

"Phil!" He sassed back and I swear I saw him roll his eyes..

"Why wouldn't you tell me sooner! I might have been able to do something!"

Dream just shook his head.

And just then Techno busted through the door with a confused expression.

"Are Dream and you okay?" His fists were clenched and I heard movement behind me to see Dream covering his eyes with his arm. Noticing what Dreams body language was saying I looked back to Techno,

"We are fine Techno. The alcohol just burned one of his cuts." I spoke with a straight face. The pinkette looked between me and Dream before grunting and sitting on the chair he was in before he had left.

And so knowing he wouldn't leave I turned so I was covering Dreams face, I looked down at him, lifting his arm off his eyes.

"Techno, do we have a blindfold or something? For Dream to cover his face a bit if he'd wish to?" I made sure to not let anything show in my voice. Techno muttered something beneath his voice before getting up and leaving but I didn't listen just looking at the mans milky eyes.

"Geez mate..."

3rd person POV

Phil sighed looking down at the damage done to Dream. And next he had to deal with the birds nest on his head.

Techno walked back into the room with a piece of cloth and felt scissors, placing them on the table.

Phil picked up his hair cutting scissors before getting to work.

When Phil finally finished the once mid back length hair, was now a bit shorter than shoulder length. There was still dried blood and filth in his hair.. He definitely needed a long shower.

But before sending the now..blind man to shower, Phil wrapped a piece of red cloth around his eyes as a blindfold. The older man could tell he didn't want Techno to know yet.. and it wasn't his secret to tell.

Phil escorted the man upstairs and made sure Dream knew where everything was and to call him if he needed help

Phil escorted the man upstairs and made sure Dream knew where everything was and to call him if he needed help. And left to let him have his privacy.

Dreams POV

Finally some time alone.

Time without feeling Phil's eyes that were filled with pity.

Or Techno, who even though I know is just worried. The overbearing and protective watch was a bit too much.

And Ranboo's fearful glances... those are probably the worst

.

I removed my briefs and socks placing them in the bin by the door, turning back around to where I know the shower is.

Phil had started it for me and explained what to do when i'm done so i stepped into it.

The feeling of water finally rolling down my back cleaning the dirt and blood. I let out a sigh. Showers were always my favourite mostly due to it reminding me of the rain. When Puffy would bring me to play in the rain and mud...

I scrubbed myself being careful with where I know the cuts are, wincing when i hit one.

As i was getting ready to get out of the shower, there was a knock which made me freeze out of pure fear.

Pre prison, I probably wouldn't have frozen but adjusting to this new way of life... is scary. especially when i can't see what right in front of me, literally.

"Dream, I brought ya some clothes..." The sound of Technos voice filled the room as the door was opened, I stood just out of the shower, hopefully covering myself with the towel.

Technos POV

I knocked on the door, hearing the shower was turned off. Not hearing a response I opened the door, "Dream,"

He was stood still and tense so I continued, "I brought ya some clothes..." My eyes wondered towards the milky eyed man in front of me, why'd they look like that..?

But finally being able to get a good look at what he went through..His scarred body and bruised skin, too thin to be even relatively healthy. Phil will fix that quickly. But even so, Dream was beautiful. Maybe some would see the cuts and blemishes as something ugly, but to me they made him even prettier.

He seemed to shrink into himself self consciously so I placed the clothes on the counter beside me and closed the door so he could alone again.

Now I knew I was gonna do whatever I could to help this man

My rival