☆ 5- meet irl ☆

I apologize for any spelling mistakes in advance.

enjoy!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
October 31st 7:30PM

Jake: I'm here!!! What entrance are you guys at?

Hailey: oh...we don't get there until 30 minutes from now.

Drew: seriously?? That means im early then because I just arrived...

Luke: didn't we text you guys 8:00???

Zander: I texted them 7:30

Hailey: why would you do that when you know what time...you know what...nvm...

Milly: STOP SPAMMING IM STILL GETTING READY😠

Jake: whatever...drew you said you were here, right?

Drew: yeah..where are you?

Jake: im at entrance two

Drew: oh im standing right infront of there, I'm wearing a green hoodie with black sweatpants and a wizard hat.

Jake: I thought you weren't gonna dress up?😭

Drew: I had to put together something☠️

Jake: okay i think I see you😼

Drew: alr...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jakes POV:

I looked up from my phone and shut it off while doing so, slipped it in my pocket and looked around for Drew. It was pretty crowded so I had to push through some people. As I tried looking for the certain green, or the wizard cap I finnaly spotted the hat from above people's heads and headed towards the location of it.

I approached the boy and tapped on his shoulder. "Hey dre-" but when he turned around I immediately recognized his face and my heart dropped to my stomach. He then glanced at me his eyes widened, after a second of staring he looked me up and down.

"Jake...is that you?" Drew, well...my school crush asked. I tried saying yes but the words just wouldn't come out, my heart was beating so fast and I was probably extremely flustered from nervousness and embarrassment. I was still trying to process what was happening.

"Nope, I'm not Jake." I say with a voice crack, trying to calm myself, as I wipe the sweat from my forehead and manage to smile. "Oh, I was talking about your costume, but either way I know it's you Jake." Drew grinned. "wait!! if your Jake...and we ride the same bus..." Drew's eyes widening in realization, I felt myself getting more flustered

"Uhh, I'm sorry for the messages I sent!! you see, that was all a little joke!" Drew frowned, it was obvious he didn't believe me. "Whatever you say..." he smiled as he started to walk inside, I quickly followed behind him "where are you going?" I ask, trying to stay close to him.

"Inside, obviously. I'm hungry and I don't wanna wait out here for 30 minutes" Drew continued walking, his hands now in his pockets. "Take out your pass so we can enter" Drew says as we approach the line to check us into the park. The line moved but it was still quite long, it looked like it was going to be a 10-15 minute wait and I really wanted to make conversation to pass time but I was still nervous to talk to drew, as he now knew how much I liked him.