15

Hi guys
Im sorry for not posting
Broke my pattern of posting everyday.
I had smth happen irl and i didnt have time to write
But yea sorry again (doubt u care )

Scaramouches pov

After i said it his face lit up
Like some dog when it goes on a walk or some shit.
He fell almost as like he faited. We were still sitting down so i imagened it wasnt terabilly sour but still
"AJAX WHAT THE-" i say before i notice him chuckleing to himself playfully.
His hand resting on his four head as the rest of his body was limp.
" bitch whats that for" i say punching his leg witch was the closest to me.
He littlely laughed.
" scara i just cant believe you like someone like me?" He said bring his tourso up again so he is now sitting up.
"What do you mean like you?"
He gave me a soft smile.
" your just so well you, beautiful scara and a wierd but hot ajax" he said talking in 3rd person.
I laugh at him
Before relising he called my beautiful.
No one has ever called me that.
" sure you are wired but.." i started to say peppering for me to say something cheesy i look away.
"Ajax you make me happy and ive never trusted anyone as much as i trust you.." i say my cheecks getting hot.
I clear my throat before looking at him.
His eyes looked more alive then they have ever been.
"What about the me being hot part you didnt deny it" he teased
He was right ofcourse
I pushed him
" shut up you ginger"
He lets himself hit the floor again.
Then throghing his hand in the air and said.
" OH scara how you wound me!"
As if he was in a soup opera.
I roll my eyes before falling on his chest hearing an oof sound when i did.
" SCARA youre going to kill my ribs!!"
I laugh as i move myself around so i am now sitting on his chest.
I kick him
"Fuck your ribs" i say
He faced me before looking down on my thighs.
I looked down too and relised that i was cough close to the cough no no zone.
My face hit a new red as i sprang off him.
He let out a big laugher
"Such a perv! Scara i have never seen you in this light before " he said teasing me
Im backed up on the bed but still on the floor.
( his back is just ageist the foot of the bed)
"I didnt see where i was sitting IDOIT!" I say bring a hand to my face.
" even so i must say you fit perfectly " he said with a hugg grine on his face.
I can feel a blush of embarrassment hit my face.
"SHUT UPPP" i say now standing up.
I walked to the bathroom to try cool down my face but childe stood infront of me
" move horny bitch" i say giving him classic death stare.
"Im just playing around mouche , not untill marriage " he said sarcasticly.
" we both know you have done it" i say rolling my eyes.
He makes an offended face
"MOUCHE! are you calling me a whore!?" He said dramaticly

I laugh abit at his childish acts.
"Yes slut" i say resting my hand on my waist.
" wow scara slut shaming is so yesterday" he said crossing his arms.
God hes such an idoit.
"And what are you going to do adout it?hoe?" I say conferdint he would not harm me.
"If i knew better you are asking to get beat up " he said looking down.
Really giving away hes bigger then me.
"Try me pretty boy" i say snuggly.
He looks behind me then at me again.
"You asked for it" he said before grabbing me and tossing me over his sholders.
"WHAT THE HELL-" i say before he slamed me onto the bed.
Him now leening over me i shut up.
He smiled before bring up his hands up and tickles me.
I couldnt hold it back and i start laughing.
My eyes shut as he tickles all my most sensative stops.
I bearly can say anything as i cant even take a breath with out laughing.
Tears of joy start to form (form all the laughing he didnt just start crying)
I bearly manage to say
"HAHHAHHHEHE-A- GAH-AJAX " he slowes down his 'tickle attack ' i slow down my laughter but still cant stop.
"Yes? My mouche?" He said smileing widly.
"Hahhhahhehe-s-Sto-hehe -stop itt-haha" i say in between  storng giggles.
He smiles and lifts his hands like he would when a cop pulls you over.
"Whatever you say,but you asked for it "
I take deep breaths
"God how did you know i was ticklish" i say shoocked he even knew where i was ecpeshaly ticklish.
He gave me a smile.
" yea told me thats the only was she got you to shut up as a kid" i said now laying down next to me on the bed.
"Of course yea would tell you that" i say.
I noticed he layed he head near me.
So i place my fingers in his hair.
I was taken aback of how light and soft it was, from a guy like him i was expecting a rough hair.
I start to play with it letting his orange locks curl around my finger tips .
I brought my face closer , stoping for abit before kissing the top of his head he hummed.
We sit like that for awhile.
It soon ended up as childe laying his head in my lap as i am now sat up with both my hands in his hair.
He looked up at me with his deep blue eyes.
"You know for someone who sappousabily hates gingers you sure love my hair"
I flick the top of his sculp in respones.
"Shut it,im still trying to ignore the fact i fell for a carrot top like you" i say continueing playing and messing up his hair.
He hums smiling widly .
"Did you fall for me or my gorges locks " he said cocky.
" you, did you forget i hate gingers?"
He frowns playfully.
Then he stears at my eyes for a minuit or two saying nothing.
"What?" I say confused on why he went silencet all of a sodden.
He gives me another soft smile.
" your eyes are like stars in the sky scara" he said placing a habd on my cheeck.
....
..
Holy
SHIT
"H-how did you sat that ! And how can you say it so smooth! " i yell at him stutering abit in which yes i did cringe at
Acting like a real Y/N .

He laughs abit at my blushing face.
"Im just blowed away on how cute you are."

Word count :1147.

Heyy it me , depressed dyslexic bitch, i wunted to say sorry again for the VERY VeRY late updat.
I hostly didnt know where to beggin this chaper and it took alot of rough drafts .
( bro i wrote this chaper like 4 times and all times i hated it)
But yeah
I think thier dynamic is cute and i hope you guys will enjoy maybe seeing them on thier firts date.
Who knows.
Anyway again sorry for the late updat im in school with exams coming up so i will updat when i can.
💀😀yay