3

Naruto drove home safely, knowing that if he rushed the 20-minute drive, Gaara would be pissed. As it was, he was making good time. Every light turned green, and every slow driver happened to move.

   Gaara was setting the coffee table up when Naruto walked in. He laid his bag on their entryway table and put his keys in the shell that worked as a bowl. He hung his coat and walked up behind his redhead, and wrapped his arms around him from behind. His nose ran up the side of his neck into his hairline and behind his ear.

   "Smells good. Thank you, love, for doing this for me. I will take any punishments Tachi has in store for you for getting me ramen." Speaking in a whisper as his lips moved up and down his neck, leaving kisses, nips, and soft licks.

   "Naruto, stop. We need to eat." Gaara stated cooly, trying his best to get his blonde to stop. But the sound of his voice betrayed him coming out in pants and breathlessness. Laughing, Naruto backed off, not allowing his head to go before his brain. "Okay, let's eat first, then a shower, and maybe some cuddling and tv?"

   The ramen was still hot, and Naruto inhaled the delicious broth and noodle combination that had been his favorite since childhood. The news was playing in the background as static noise for the two.

   He always watched the news after a court date. He always seemed to have a spark in those jade eyes when the other side opened their mouths on tv.  

  "Hey, love," Naruto said as he finished his bowl. With no answer or notice that Gaara had heard him.

   "Gaara." Now asying in a singsong tone. With no answer or response from him, Naruto decided he needed to take things into his own hands. He stood up and walked to the kitchen, trash in hand, disposed of his waste, and walked into their bathroom. If Gaara didn't notice that he had slipped out of the room, Naruto had the perfect solution.

   Minutes had passed before Gaara noticed his blonde beau was missing. Naruto was in their ensuite bathroom, filling their Roman bathtub with hot southing water and essential oils added.

Naruto walked back into the living room to find Gaara in the kitchen. He stood by the countertop and waited for him to turn around. "Hard day today?" he asked as Gaara turned to face him.

  "Long day. I am sorry that this isn't a case I can talk about. But this one gets to me." Taking a long swig of his beer.

  "Come on, let's get you relaxed. A quick shower to wash off today, then a nice long soak?" Naruto says, pulling Gaara to his feet. A sly smile on his regular cheerful face.   

   The two headed to the bathroom, where Naruto removed all of Gaara's clothes, kissing him along the way. The shirt fell to the floor as Naruto's lips crossed his collarbones. Naruto's large hands slid down Gaara's arms as the shirt hit the floor.

   Faint whimpers escaped his lips as Naruto chuckled, standing behind him and sucking on his earlobe. He was reaching around and removing his belt from his slacks. Naruto maneuvered Gaara to the small bench to slide his pants and boxers easily. Knowing that Gaara would freak if his pants weren't properly hung and left on the floor. Naruto then stands and turns on the shower. Was he tired? Yes, he was. But right now, he wanted to care for his redhead. He quickly undressed and led them into the steamy glass door room to wash away the day before a long soak.    

  Naruto made sure not to fool around too long in the shower, and they had all the time in the world after. This was meant to be fast and serve its intended purpose.

  They washed each other's hair, and the shower rained down on them. It was pleasant and relaxing knowing that he would have Gaara right where he wanted him in just a few minutes. After they were rinsed off all the suds, Naruto shut off the water, leaned down, and kissed Gaara, pulling him along to the bath and filling the room with lavender and eucalyptus. Naruto stepped into it first, feeling the hot water lap against his claves as he held out he had to help Gaara. Not that he needed it, but Naruto was nothing but a gentleman.    

"I miss this with you, and it seems like since you started teaching this year for your masters, we don't do this as much," Gaara stated, sitting across from his blonde Adonis, fingers trailing up and down his legs.

   "I know it has. But I need to finish this, and this is my last year. This time next year, I will have 100% control over IchaIcha. How has it been at work? With Sasuke starting, my course is strange. I am not supposed to know he's a lawyer already. Why the hell is he doing this?" Naruto laid his head back against the tub, allowing the relaxing feeling of Gaaras fingers running up and down his legs, inching ever so close to his groin.

   After what seemed like hours, Naruto couldn't take it anymore and made his way out of the shared bath. His mind wouldn't stop, and he needed to feel his way around Gaara to ease his mind. Grabbing two fluffy towels, he placed one on the countertop as he quickly dried off and then laid aside the towel on the floor.

   Reaching for his arm, Naruto pulled Gaara out of the tub and dried him off. He was leaving his hot breath all over him. Causing Gaara to pant and moan. Once Naruto felt they were dry enough, he stood in front of him, capturing his lips in a heated lock as his hands traveled down his spine to reach under his ass to pick him up. Sauntering to the bed, laying Gaara down, kissing his jaw, neck, and chest, he could feel his partner's erection leaking on his stomach and making a steady thrum against his abs.

   "Tell me what you want. Love, I'm all yours tonight." Naruto stated as his breath left steaming trails down his spine. His mouth inches away, blowing on his hardness, causing Gaara to whimper and arch his back, begging for Naruto to continue.

  "Please, Naru, I need you. Please, I need all of you." Gaara slipped out before he could grunt and moan as Naruto's lips encased his cock down the shaft into his warm wet mouth.

    Weeks had passed, and it was now the 9th of October. The weekend was coming up, and Karin was doing well. Would she get Uncle Jiraya to cooperate? No, but she was proving to be a valuable asset.

   Sasuke was coming to class, most likely for Karin. Who knows. The man had his degree by the time he was 17. His little prodigal brother was moving up in the world. Itachi wouldn't stop bragging.   

  "Alright, this is an easy weekend, everyone. Please ensure you have your reading done for the mids; they won't be easy. I look forward to next week." Naruto stated as he packed his bag and looked at his phone.

   Most of the class was as well until she had to say something. She knew it was on purpose. Fucking Karin.

   "So, plans for the birthday boy?" said loud enough for people to hear as she walked towards Naruto's desk.

  "Kami dammit Karin, why in the hell did you announce that? There is a reason I don't list my fucking birthday on the college site." Glaring at her in hushed angry tones.   

"Oh, come on, Naruto, you know I love you. What would a cousin do if she couldn't tease?" Socking his arm like they were children.

  "Nothing. I have the stuff to complete for other classes this week. Gaara and a few friends are also taking me to dinner tonight." Ignoring the way she was trying to weasel her way into a party.

  "OH, no fun," Karin stated as she walked away.

  "Oh, by the way, I talked to Gaara. See you tonight at Icha Icha." Loud enough for everyone that remained in the class could hear.

   Naruto sat in his chair and rubbed his temples as he could hear male, female, and non-binary alike talking about how their hot teacher was going to a bar/brothel for his birthday—talking about meeting up and getting the chance to get a better grade, maybe.