Chapter 2: The UNSC

................................................................................................................................................................

Y/n POV (Before second atlas confrontation in last chapter, and after the first.

It was a quiet day, a few White Fang ambassadors came, after our first joint Op, and seemed surprised when me and my sibling were eating dinner with dragon horns on our heads, they asked if we were mocking Faunus, but then we showed them that the horns were apart of us, and then explained that they manifest and dissipate on their own, but we are also able to manifest them on command, just can't get rid of them. They were shocked, surprised, and looked as though they had just seen God, not that anyone has though.

WF Rep 1: You're Dragon Faunus?!?!

Selene: No, we are elementals, we have better senses than even your Faunus and can turn into dragons, and control the elements, the main catch is that we cannot control when the horns go away, along with the occasional over exertion of our bodies. 

WF Rep 2: So, you're literal Dragons then?!

Y/n: No, we are elementals, there is a very fine line, dragons are wild beasts, while us elementals can morph into dragons, we still retain our minds.

WF Reps: we are very sorry sir, we were just surprised is all, after all, those with dragon horns are considered legends among the Faunus

And that is why the White Fang have deemed the UNSC and imperium Worthy of their respect, other than they hate slavers and racists.

Time skip to present, a day after Qrow told Oz about the UNSC FOB.

An Atlas Fleet of 8 AFs, along with three of the new Atlesian Destroyers, Based off of the rugged design of the smaller UNSC Paris class Frigates, or at least what Atlas could see through the few glimpses they had, though still tiny by Imperial Standards, are more capable ship to ship combatants (Atlas still has nothing on the UNSC though) ,have arrived near the UNSC FOB, and Ironwood has gone to ground to meet up with his scouts, along with team RWBY, with teams STRQ and JNPR, along with the rest of his forces that are not his escort, on standby. Ironwood, his escort (6 AKs and 4 troops), and RWBY, then proceed to where their scouts are, who have reported to have captured a High-ranking CO while she was taking a walk in the forest, even though she was unarmed, she was able to overpower all but 2 of the scouts, one of which shot her in the leg, the UNSC not having an aura and all.

Ironwood: No Aura? *mumbling* Seems risky if you ask me. *End mumble*.

Ruby: Who is this?

Ironwood: I don't know, take the bag off, and let's find out

An Atlesian scout proceeds to take the bag off the head. And immediately, the girl that was captured spits in his face, not long after biting him in the hand.

AS (Atlesian Soldier/Scout): AAH! Shi*t!

Ironwood: that looks like a very nasty bite... go to the AF to get sourself cleaned up and checked.

AS: Yes sir!

Ironwood: And back to the captive, *turns to woman* who are you?

???: And why would I tell you, General Ironwood? Once my father finds out I've been taken, he will raze your pitiful world to the ground looking for me. And as soon as I'm out of these ropes, ill gut you like the Wealthy pig you are.