thru your phone- chris

DAISY' POV:
it's currently 12:00am on a monday and my boyfriend alex just went to sleep. i'm not a crazy girlfriend or anything but i don't trust him and i can't break up with him for no reason and i really don't want to break up with him. he's my boyfriend of 2 years so obviously i don't want to break up with him i mean.. i love him.. but anyway he gave me his password awhile ago and i know he hasn't changed it so i take it and go to the living room of our shared house and sit on the couch. i go through all the messages and see a whole bunch of girls and his conversation. HES ENGAGED TO ANOTHER WOMEN! oh that's it. i'm leaving and i know exactly where to go. my best friend chris sturniolos house. i used to have a huge crush on chris and when he got a girlfriend it broke my heart so i got a boyfriend a little bit after and we got into a huge argument about it all. he and his girlfriend broke up a week after our argument and we apologized to each other. chris hates my boyfriend and alex hates chris. so i rarely hang out with chris but we talk all the time and no i'm not cheating on alex but clearly alex was cheating on me. i run up to our room still crying well not crying but basically sobbing as quietly as i can and i pack everything of mine and take it to my car. i leave alexs phone on the kitchen counter unlocked and i blocked myself on everything except instagram. he can still see how well i'm living life without him. i run back out to my car and drive to the triplets. once i get outside their house i slam my car door shut and run up to the door. harshly sobbing this time. i stand outside for about 5 minutes till someone opened the door. luckily it was chris.

chris- OH MY FUCK DAISY ARE YOU OK?!?

i break down into his arms on the porch and start talking.

me- i went through his phone, saw something's i didn't like...

chris- oh daisy..

me- everyone was right about him now... this shit is killing me chris..

chris- daisy im so so sorry...

me-  i knew he was creepin...  i mean all i could see were him and her different senecios. my heart is beating likes it's bleeding out chris.

chris- i know dais.. i wish i could beat his ass but what can i do but comfort you?

me- he didn't cheat with no bad bitches either..

chris- your the baddest bitch i've ever met dais.. hey dais.

me- yeah chris?

CHRIS' POV:
i was sitting in the living room with matt and nick talking about daisy. i've had a crush on her since freshman year. i had gotten a girlfriend in junior year when i heard alex smith liked daisy. but daisy got mad at me for getting a girlfriend and then we gotten into a huge argument.

                             (flashback)
me- WHATS YOUR PROBLEM DAISY?!?

daisy- YOU AND HER!

me- WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU?!?

daisy- really? SHE FUCKING BULLIED ME AND BODYSHAMED ME BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT ME AND YOU WERE DATING!

me- WHATS THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME DAISY?!? SHE DIDNT FUCKING DO THAT! I KNOW HER AND SHES THE NICEST PERSON EVER!

daisy- oh woah.. FUCK YOU CHRIS! OH MY GOD I CANNOT BELIEVE I EVER WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU! I CANT EVEN BE FRIENDS WITH YOU ANYMORE BECAUSE OF HOW FUCKING CLUELESS AND STUPID YOU ARE!

me- IM THE STUPID ONE DAISY?!? I DIDNT GET FUCKING CHEATED ON BY CAMERON DIEZ! I DIDNT GET INTO A FUCKING FIGHT FOR NO REASON! I HAVENT BEEN SUSPENDED MULTIPLE TIMES AND MY FUCKING PARENTS ACTUALLY CARE FOR ME SO IM NOT THE ONE SEEKING VALIDATION FROM OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE I DONT GET IT AT HOME!