fresh love- chris

ANGELS POV:
chris- BABE! guess fucking what!

my boyfriend chris screamed through the phone. chris and his brothers now live in LA. chris asked me to move with them but i declined when i decided to go to college. the thing is they don't know i applied for UCLA.  i'm actually in the airport now. so basically i'm in los angles! i'm at LAX!!! chris doesn't know that and realistically nobody knows that i'm here. i turned my location off for everyone here. i haven't talked to them either.

me- what's up chris?

chris- oh uhm are you ok?

me- yeah i'm just supposed to meet up with someone in a second and don't have much time to talk.

chris- but you were hanging out with someone all day.

me- chris don't be like that. it's just this is very important.

chris- whoever your meeting is more important then your boyfriend? really angel.

me- chris.

chris- whatever. call me tomorrow if you aren't busy.

he hung up on me. what an asshole! i don't  have to surprise his ungrateful ass. anyway laura is on her way to pick me up since i don't have my car yet. she's also taking me to the triplets house. man i shouldn't even go because chris is being a huge ass. whatever. laura text me that she's here and i made my way to her car.

laura- hi sweetie!

me- hi laura!

TIME SKIP: triplets house.

laura- alright i'm gonna have chris come outside to help me grab something and then he's gonna open the trunk and see your bags. i want you to hide underneath your bags ok?

me- sounds simple

laura walked inside and i ran to the trunk and hide under all my bags. you couldn't see me since i'm in all black. i was waiting patiently for chris to open the trunk and i was about to stick my head out when the trunk opened.

chris- who in the world did such a bad packing job? hey wait these look like the ones i bought angel for christmas a few years ago.

chris moved the first few on top till he got to the ones covering my body. he moved the one covering my foot and he sounded freaked out.

chris- what the fuck.. IS THAT A FOOT?!?

chris then grabbed everything else out of the truck and seen me.

me- hi baby

chris- what are you doing here??

chris took me out of the trunk and pulled me into a tight hug.

me- well i'm here to surprise my amazing boyfriend and best friends!

chris- i love you

i pulled chris into a kiss and i felt his body relax once we touched lips.

me- so what's so cool you had to tell me?

chris- oh right! i made fucking merch!

me- oh chrissy that's awesome! what's it called? what's it look like?

chris- well it's called FRESH LOVE and it's got bambi on it! there's also like an orange and shit!

me- CHRIS IM SO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU!

chris- thank you babe!

i give chris one last kiss before we make our way into a he house. today has been by far one of my favorite days in la..

A/N... i didn't know what i was planning on doing with this one but it's not bad. it's pretty short like really short but it's cute! i have a few more i plan on posting in the next few hours but i love y'all and halloween is literally tomorrow! word count 596<3