horrible sisters- matt

MEGANS POV:
this has been going on all week. me and my sisters arguing. me, my sister sarah and my other sister hope were arguing again. i'm the oldest child so my sister sarah is 15 while hope is 13. we have been arguing for weeks now. this is one of the worst fights we've had in awhile.

sarah- I HATE YOU!

hope- SHUT UP!

me- KNOCK IT OFF!

sarah- NO! SHE WAS BEING A DICKHEAD TO ME!

hope- FUCK YOU!

me- SHUT THE FUCK UP BOTH OF YOU! GOD YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING ANNOYING!

our mom was sitting in the room with us just chilling on her phone. sarah stepped to me which made hope get in the middle yelling of us. that's when my mom had enough clearly.

mom- YOU GUYS ARE HORRIBLE SISTERS!

me- no we aren't

mom- oh yes you guys are! you guys talk shit and bully each other all the time!

me- but we still love each other

mom- i can't tell

my mom walks away and i look back at the girls. they don't seem to care because sarah hit hope and hope punched her in the leg running to the bathroom. sarah ran after her

me- stop

hope- NO!

sarah- SHE HIT ME!

me- knock it off

hope- I HATE YOU GUYS! BOTH OF YOU! I WISH YOU WERENT MY SISTERS!

that hurt.. nobody ever said they hated me.. i know it's kinda cliche but i'm used to being liked or at least tolerated.. my own sister said she hates me.. i turn to look at sarah and she seems hurt but is trying to cover it up.

sarah- oh yeah? well good! cuz i don't give a fuck! your a fat little shit who isn't a good sister either!

me- woah..

i walk away and down the stairs. i see my mom in the living room and she gives me a sad smile

mom- honey...

i run into my moms arms and break down into tears. she rubs my back while whispering things in my ear.

mom- honey it's okay..

me- w-why d-does s-she hate m-me..?!??

mom- she doesn't

me- she does!

i know i cried for awhile but my mom didn't leave me. by now i heard my sisters arguing again and started to have a panic attack. my family knew how bad my panic attacks were and that only my best friend can help me. my best friends name is matt. oh yeah and he's my boyfriend. i heard my mom yell at the girls and they came rushing down. mom pushed them back and called matt. hope and sarah tried to touch me but i freaked out and ran to my room. once i made it in my room i locked the door. i heard someone run after me and start banging on the door.

sarah- megan!

hope- megs!

sarah- megan come on!

hope- open up please!

me- LEAVE ME ALONE!

i didn't hear the banging but instead of a slight knock

me- LEAVE ME ALONE! GO AWAY PLEASE! I DONT WANT TO TALK OR SEE ANYONE!!

that took my breath away because i could barely breath after that. i heard a few mumbling and whispers but didn't suspect a thing. my mom was at the door with the girls.