im here now- nick

⚠️mentions of suicide and alcohol abuse if you arent comfortable with that stuff then skip this imagine!⚠️

NICKS POV:
my boyfriend logan hasn't been answering my texts or calls and it's been about 3 weeks since i've seen him last.. do i think he's cheating or something? no. am i worried about him? yes.
i decided to go see him at his house. he only lives 10 minutes away so im asking matt to take me.

me- hey matt

matt- what's up nick?

me- can you take me to logan's apartment? i need to talk to him.

matt- oh yeah sure! is he alright? i haven't seen or heard from him in awhile

me- yeah everything's good.

matt- ok well go start the car while i get my shoes and to see if chris wants to come.

me- alright.

LOGANS POV:
i've been ignoring everybody in my life. i had just found out my twin sister had overdosed.. I havent seen my sister in awhile since she's always been busy. i did miss her. i also miss my boyfriend nick.. i haven't talked to him in awhile. i'm scared if i talk to him my emotions are going to get the best of me and i'm going to lash out on him or something. before i met nick i was at a low point in my life. i was 16 and just gotten out of juvie. i was in juvie for drug and alcohol abuse.. i was also in rehab for awhile but then i got clean and have been clean ever since. that was 3 years ago and i promised my sister and nick i'd never take drugs or drink again. but i broke that promise. i've been drinking every day. i haven't showered since i found out she passed. my parents and me aren't the closest due to me being gay but they still love me and i love them.  my mom had told me the funeral is going to be october 5th. october is my favorite month due to halloween. halloween was my sisters favorite holiday but now that she's gone halloween is going to be hard. i had begin drinking when i woke up and don't plan on stopping till i'm asleep. is drinking this much going to kill me? hopefully. but i can't do that to nick. i've brushed my teeth just not showered. i'm still in my blue hoodie with grey sweatpants. i was sitting on my couch with a tequila bottle in my hand and beers all around me. i was looking through pictures of me and my sister and seen how happy we were. i also seen a picture of me, lily my sister and nick my boyfriend. this was the day they met and they both were so happy. i was super excited for lily to meet him and he was a nervous wreck it was so cute. i had begun crying just thinking back to that day when there's a knock on my door.

me- who is it?

i make my way to the door and slightly open it to see my boyfriend nick there.

oh shit. he's gonna know i've broke our promise. but me and my sister have had really bad trauma. she was super depressed and i was an addict. she came up with the deal that if i don't drink she won't kill herself or hurt herself. we have been going off that deal for 3 years and she broke it first. i started drinking again but this time it snuck worse then before.

nick- hey..

me- nick what are you doing here?

NICKS POV:
what is he doing? why does he smell so bad?

me- i came to talk to you.

logan- go away nick.

me- no logan let me in please.

logan- why?

then i went to give him a kiss on his cheek and i smelt it. i now know why he smells so horrible.

me- logan.. have you been drinking..?

he then opened the door fully and moved to the side to let me in. i got a better look of his face and he looked so bad. he looked like he hadn't slept in forever and he was crying.