The Invitation and The Date Fun Night~

Ironblood base

Hood: There is no siren fleet nearby huh I guess Sheffield information was right.

Hood: Now i need to invite their commander to azurlane.

Meanwhile on the port .

Enterprise : Tirpitz is Bismarck ready ?

Tirpitz: Well she is ready but a bit shy.

Enterprise: Well she is gonna go on a date so her being shy is no surprise

Tirpitz: The  British ship is almost here Kommandantin.

Enterprise: Time for my disguised my self then.

Enterprise then disguised herself as Elira.

Then finally HMS Hood Has anchored on the port .

While Kommandantin Elira With Tirpitz Awaits her arrival.

Hood: Are you the New Kommandantin of the ironblood Miss ?

Enterprise/Elira: Yes My Full Name is Elira Von Ludwig.

Hood: ( She has proper Introductions did She learn etiquette. )

E.   Enterprise

E.Elira : What's the purpose of the Pride of the royal navy visit here ?

Hood :  Queen Elizabeth invited you for some matters to talk about.

E.Elira : Invitation ? Very well I'll Go But can i bring Some escorts ?

Hood : Yes Only 5 ships though.

E.Elira: I'll Get ready Oh By the Way One of my Shipgirls told me that someone has invited you to a date invited you to a date.

Hood: Date ?!!

E.Elira: Haha That's right Someone Has invited you to a date seems like one of my shipgirls is interested on you Ms. Hood.

Hood:( Blush )

E.Elira: Now i should prepare my Belongings and get 5 escort shipgirls, I will take my leave Ms. Hood .

(Enterprise/ Elira then goes to prepare her belongings and find suitable ships for Escort. )

Later that afternoon

Hood Was waiting on one of the tables on a restaurant For her Date.

Hood : (I wonder who am i dating ?)

???: I'm sorry To have Made you wait Miss.

Hood Then turned around to see

Bismarck The one She is dating Today

Hood:(So Handsome ~~)

Bismarck Then goes to the table were Hood was And sit .

Bismarck : Should i order something for us Ms Hood.

Hood: Eh ah that would be fine (Why am i so shy right now??!!)

Bismarck:Very well I'll order us some tea and some snacks then.

Hood: ah that's Good (Compose yourself  Hood!!)

After they finish  Eating on a restaurant  Bismarck Took her on sightseeing many places until it Its Night .

Then they go to Hotel to finally Take a  rest.

Hood was seeing Bismarck Slowly Removing Her suit And revealing Some of Bismarck abs which made Hood pretty Horny.

Without even realizing that Bismarck is also Horny with a bulge Forming On her crotch.

Then Hood starts to undress so she can rest now while she is doing this  Bismarck was watching her slowly reveal her white smooth skin.

Bismarck couldn't Hold On anymore and pinned Hood on the bed and rip hood remaining clothes Making her almost naked .

Then Bismarck removes her pants and her Boxer shorts and reveals her throbbing hard Cock making Hood shocked on the size that Bismarck has .

Bismarck then points her cock on Hood Opening and insert it immediately causing Hood to Moan and without restraint Bismarck was pounding Hood very quickly .

After only 2 minutes Bismarck came inside her making her womb full of Cum but Bismarck was not Satisfied and once  more she thrusts her cock inside Hood making Her moan and say some naughty words making Bismarck More Horny.

3 hours later
Bismarck has came inside Hood 12 Times and the cum was already dripping from Hood Opening.

Bismarck Who is now satisfied  cleaned Hood's Body and when she sees the chance that she can turn into a vampire she took it and bite Hood's neck making Hood moan a little and finally lose consciousness after that Bismarck sleeps besides hood.

Morning

Hood: (Why does it feel so good!!)

Hood:(The way Bismarck ravaged me in bed felt so good it feels like I'm a slut made just for her .)

Hood: (I might get addicted to this feeling) * as she looks at Bismarck *

On that day  The pride of the royal navy never return to azurlane and stayed on the ironblood Base.

Meanwhile Enterprise has chosen the ships that will escort her to azurlane.

Roon
Tirpitz
Graf zeppelin
Prinz Eugen
Admiral Graf Spee

The meeting between a vampire and the queen Elizabeth of the royal navy will begin.

Author.