Sakura Empire and the arrival.

Ironblood base

2 hours later

We could see 3 ships preparing to go as a diplomat on sakura empire .

Kms Hood: Wouldn't the sakura shipgirls Target me since they only know about me being in the Royal navy ?

Z23: Its fine we have already expected that to happen so Kommandantin Have told us to tell them That you are now On the Ironblood side.

Kms Hood: Thank you .

Prinz eugen: Well then we are ready let's go !

3 shipgirls began their sail to sakura empire.

3 days later

Sakura empire base.

Nagato: We are canceling the orochi we are already running out of resources and a lot of our ships are damaged and need repairs.

Akagi: Just repair them what's the problem

Kaga : Lady nagato can you please reconsider this ?

Nagato : dont you understand the meaning of No ?

Akagi and Kaga : Yes

Nagato : So its a No.

After what she said both akagi and kaga run out .

Nagato: *sigh* You have made a deal with those siren even though amagi told you not to.

Nagato: What will happen if amagi is somehow alive seeing this --

Before nagato can finish thinking she was interrupted by Kawakaze.

Kawakaze: We have spotted 3 ships bearing the flag of ironblood should we let them enter.

Nagato : let them in also once they arrive tell them to immediately come to my office.

Kawakaze: I understand lady Nagato.

Kawakaze then leaves the office.

Nagato: Its been a long time since Ironblood have come here.

Nagato: But it still bothers me a lot that ironblood has been reasonably quiet for a long time , i guess will find out after meeting them.

Sakura empire base

Port/Dockyard

Kawakaze , Takao , And Atago are seeing 3 shipgirls from the ironblood dock their ships on their port.

They also recognize a certain ship that kinda looks like a royal navy .

Kawakaze: Welcome to sakura empire its been a while Prinz eugen and Z23 and Umm Who are you ??

??? Kms Hood.

Kawakaze: ( What?)

Atago and Takao immediately take a combat stance.

Atago : Hey prinz eugen why did you bring a royal navy here ?!

Prinz Eugen: Sorry to inform oyou of this late but Hood is now a part of the ironblood and also a girlfriend by Bismarck .

Takao: Girlfriend ? ( Confuse Brain meltdown)

Atago : How can you prove that she has join the ironblood?

Z23: I'll show you her rigging, Hey Hood can you take your rigging right now.

Kms Hood: Sure ( Hood's ship turns into blue squares and created her rigging. )

Kms Hood : Is this Enough?

Kawakaze: I think its enough .

Atago and Takao: Yeah kinda shocked seeing a royal navy shipgirl become an ironblood one.

Kawakaze: Now then lady nagato told me to get you to her office as soon as you arrive.

Kawakaze: So i will be guiding you there.

Kms Hood: Well lets go then eugen and Z23 .

Z23 and Eugen follows Kawakaze to Nagato office .

30 minutes later.

Kms hood , Eugen and Z23 have arrived in Nagato's office.

Kawakaze: Both Akagi and Kaga are inside are sure you will be fine ?

Kms Hood : Yes we will be fine .

Kawakaze : Well then let's Enter , Lady Nagato the ironblood shipgirls has arrived.

Nagato : Very well let them in , Akagi and Kaga stand down for a moment We have visitors.

Akagi ; Its been a while since ironblood visited us .

Kaga: Probably they have something important to do .

As the 3 ironblood shipgirls Entered they were quit shocked seeing Hood .

Akagi and kaga tries to make an action but Nagato stop them .

Nagato: Why is Hood here Eugen ?

Prinz eugen: Because she is part of ironblood right now .

Nagato:How ?

Prinz eugen: Well lets just say that both Bismarck and Hood were on a date and after their date they go to a hotel and you know what happens.

Nagato: Oh i understand now thank you eugen.

Prinz eugen: well its a job of the diplomat to explain so its fine.

Akagi and Kaga : What are you doing here then ?

Z23 : well Kommandantin wants to explain the current situation on the ironblood base since we have went silent .

Nagato : Oh that make sense now let's move on to that topic.

Prinz Eugen then give them a whole summary of what happened.

Nagato: So you're saying that Enterprise is alive but she is a vampire and also all Ironblood shipgirls are vampires now , and theirs a traitor in eagle union ?

Prinz Eugen: Yes that's the whole summary of it.

Nagato: You can leave for now , Akagi and Kaga will guide you to your rooms so take a rest.

All shipgirls in the office leaving Nagato Alone.

Nagato: That was a lot of information to take in .

Nagato : i wish amagi was here to help me.

???: I could grant you that wish Nagato

heehheheheheh