Alliance ??

Azurlane Base

Prince of Wales and King George V were waiting for the commander of ironblood to arrive.

Since Co. Harry is going for a meeting so he is not available to welcome the ironblood commander.

After 1 hour 5 ships can be seen that are flying the ironblood flag has arrive on the dockyard where Prince Of Wales and King George V were waiting.

Tirpitz laid down its bridge Where Elira walked first followed by Tirpitz.

POW= Prince Of Wales
KGV=King George V

POW:Welcome to Azurlane Commander Of the Ironblood

Co.Elira: I'm Elira von Ludwig Sorry for some Missing information about my full name.

POW:Its Fine , Queen Elizabeth  Wihed to talked to you KGV Can you please guide her to Queen Elizabeth.

KGV : Of course POW.

Co.Elira: Can my Escorts accompany me as well .

POW: Of course it's for your safety after all.

Some minutes Later.

Co.Elira and Her escorts were being lead to a room where Queen Elizabeth was .

Co.Elira and Queen Elizabeth are the only one to remain on the room so KGV And Elira Escorts are on standby (While using their vampire powers to see through Walls and detect Suspicious movements).

Before Enterprise/Elira entered the room she use her power to make the room Soundproof .

Queen Elizabeth : It's nice meeting you Co.Elira .

Co.Elira : It's nice meeting you as well Queen Elizabeth.

Queen Elizabeth: Now we should discuss some matters that both of us need to talked about.

Co.Elira:What are matters that we are discussing about ?

Queen Elizabeth: About Why the ironblood was silent for a week and the siren fleet destruction.

Co.Elira: The Silence of the Iron blood Was caused by me Your majesty.

Queen Elizabeth: What ?

Co.Elira: Because i Turned all of the ironblood shipgirls into vampires in a week.

As soon as Elira said that She immediately drop her disguise . Which made Elizabeth Scared.

Queen Elizabeth: W--who a-are you (Said in panic and scared tone)

Enterprise lets out a giggle