The Knight sisters Reunion and The Attack on Eagle Union Base

After 1 day after the attack

Eagle union base

Many shipgirls are quite shaken after what happen on the attack .

Although some have calm down others closed their doors as they are still scared.

Meanwhile In the Commander's Room

??? : Since Co.Harry is going to be late because he is currently accompanying other officials.

Yorktown: So he will be not here until Evening?

Intrepid : Correct.

Yorktown: How about Baltimore and Hornet when will they reach here

Intrepid: About 3 hours they will
Reach here.

Yorktown:about Bremerton , New jersey, Bataan , Washington and Seattle?

Intrepid: 2 hours until they reach here.

Yorktown: How about the wounded ?

Intrepid: Unfortunately all personnel are dead but The shipgirls are still alive.

Yorktown: Ok , Dismiss

Intrepid gets out of the room .

Yorktown: The problems are stacking up more and more .

Yorktown: And What happen with Enterprise how is she even alive .

Yorktown: Forget it i just need to wait for the reinforcement to arrive.

Ironblood Base

Infirmary room

Cleveland after hearing that her sister was almost Executed but was saved by Enterprise immediately rushed to the infirmary room to check on her sister .

Enterprise: Hello Cleveland

Cleveland: Hello Enterprise, Is my sister alright ?

Enterprise: Yes i also did turn her to a vampire .

Cleveland: Ok is she awake now ?

Enterprise: Not yet .

Cleveland: Oh

Enterprise: Now now don't be sad we have a meeting with royal navy today to discuss our plan to attack the eagle union base .

Cleveland: Can i participate on this ?

Enterprise: Of course you can go to the meeting area.

Cleveland: Umm Hipper can you please guard my sister .

Hipper: Of course Cleveland.

Cleveland: Ok lets go Enterprise.

They both go to the meeting room .

30 minutes later

The meeting finally started they talk about their objectives on the attack and priority targets that are to be eliminated.

They talk about the shipgirls that will be participating on the attack.

Enterprise also make a wish that The royal navy should pretend to be getting bitten by vampires to make the situation  believable . (They only select the shipgirls that become vampires for the act)

(At this point of time Almost 80% of the royal navy shipgirls are vampires while the remaining are not .)

They Keep talking about the plans and finally after 2 hours  the meeting finally end .

Enterprise: Now we should prepare we are moving out in evening using my portal .

Cleveland: I'll get ready the others .