Vampire's Maid and The diplomat

Royal navy base .

1 day later .

Evening

King George V: Your majesty both Illustrious and unicorn have arrived safely .

Queen Elizabeth: Good , Tell them to take a rest.

King George V : as you wish .

King George V leaves the room leaving queen Elizabeth.

Queen Elizabeth: Hmm Since I'm a vampire I probably need a vampire maid and i know who is perfect for that.

Queen Elizabeth rings the bell that signals Belfast to come to here room.

Belfast: What is it your majesty ?

Queen Elizabeth: Can you brew me some tea .

Belfast: Yes your majesty.

Belfast then brew some tea unbeknownst to her the tea is made of something special .

Some minutes later.

Belfast : The tea is ready your majesty , i hope it suits your taste.

Queen Elizabeth: *Takes a sip of tea from her teacup* its good Belfast very well done.

Belfast: I am pleased to hear that your majesty.

Queen Elizabeth: Why don't you take a seat and drink some tea Belfast.

Belfast: But your majes--

Queen Elizabeth: That's an order .

Belfast: As you wish.

Belfast sit down with queen Elizabeth and also drink some tea.

Queen Elizabeth: It's Good Isn't it.

Belfast: Yes but why i am starting to feel weird.

Queen Elizabeth: It's nothing maybe your exhausted from your work.(Eyes turn to red).

Belfast:!!

Belfast: Who are you !?

Queen Elizabeth: Shocked huh Belfast .

Belfast: what did you make me drink ?!

Queen Elizabeth: tea of course but instead it turns you into a vampire.

Belfast:(shit i have fallen into her trap i must escape). * Runs and tries to exit the room then immediately the doors shut Belfast tries to break it to no avail*

Queen Elizabeth: Just accept it Belfast soon you will turn Sheffield as well.

Belfast was now starting to lose consciousness.

And finally belfast has lost her consciousness.

Queen Elizabeth: Congratulations Belfast after you followed my order You shall be rewarded after you wake up.

Queen Elizabeth: Your next order , Turn Sheffield into a vampire.

The next morning.

Belfast woke up only remembering serving her majesty as a vampire and remembered the order that she was given.

Belfast walks out of the room and started to find Sheffield

Belfast found her on one of the warehouse.

Belfast: You need help Sheffield ?

Sheffield: Yes I nee--

Before Sheffield can finish her words Belfast has pinned her on one of the crates.