Playing Hooky!

AEW Dark10/11/22

AEW Dark
10/11/22

Weslyn attended for tonight since she had two interviews she recently did. She's already done one with Toni Storm, she's now got one coming up with Penelope Ford.

So Weslyn got herself set to go and attend to the location where Penelope could be. When she arrived, she went ahead and did the interview with Penelope for a bit and hearing on what she had to say for the night before her match.

Afterwards, Weslyn went to go take herself a break and goes to a spot to go get on her phone, going on Instagram and went straight to Tyler's Instagram page @730hook.

She taps on message and began texting him, they both texted back and forth a bit.

Insta dm:

WildWildWes98: 'Hey 😉'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
730hook: 'Hey..'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WildWildWes98: 'I'm here tonight. Wya?'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
730hook: 'Here. At the parking lot...'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WildWildWes98: 'Aawe, are you shy to come see me? 😆'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
730hook: 'I'm not shy..'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WildWildWes98: 'Want me to come meet you at the lot?'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
730hook: 'Thought you were here to watch your boyfriends match?..'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WildWildWes98: 'Don't start with that.......He's not my boyfriend......'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
730hook: '.....Okay..'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WildWildWes98: 'He really isn't. We're just friends. Nothing more. Let's just forget about him, kay? Unless if YOU have a crush on him?'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
730hook: 'Yeah...Sure, okay...🙄'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WildWildWes98: 'Good 😂. See you soon! 🥰🥰
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of insta dm-

After she texts Tyler, Dante soon came by with a smile.

"Hey, Wes! Was searching all over for you. Looking forward to the main event?" He asked.

Weslyn gave him a bit of a judgmental stare then replies "Hate to break it to ya, doll face but I won't be able to watch your match tonight.....I....Got an interview with Toni soon..." She said and looked away to roll her eyes a bit and really didn't feel like talking to him.

"Oh........But I thought you already did an interview with Storm?...." Dante said a bit confused.

Yes, he was right that she already has done an interview with Toni Storm, she only lied because she wanted to get Dante out the way and be on her way to meet Tyler.

Dante took a deep breath and remain to put a soft grin "Well if you aren't able to watch my match tonight, we could hang out afterwards?....." He asked softly.