Top Flight Interview.

AEW Dark Elevation

AEW Dark Elevation

1/30/23.

The past few days, Weslyn has been hanging out with Dante, not once has she thought about Tyler. She was focused on her job, interviewing AEW talents and spending time with her friends.

Tonight she came right on time to do an interview with none other than Top Flight. So it's pretty cool that she'll be interviewing her friends.

Weslyn went on ahead to a spot where the camera crew were as well as Darius and wanted. When she was making her way, Dante turned, smiling and waved to her. Weslyn waved in return then the makeup artist went ahead to gently go over and did a little touch up to her face and powdered her up a bit.

It didn't took long for her makeup to be done since it was just a simple light touch up. Soon Weslyn grabbed the microphone and stood by her friends, facing the camera as it pans on her, Darius and Dante.

When the camera started rolling, Weslyn maintained professional.

"This is Weslyn Garcia coming to you live here on AEW Elevation and I have with me tonight are team, Top Flight." She began then turned her attention to them.

"And I gotta say, just last week during AEW Dark, I heard that you guys saved Matt Sydal from the Wingmen." Then she held the microphone up to them.

Darius leaned into the mic some and spoke

"It's obvious that we weren't going to allow some team to attack our friend......Therefore, we are not the type to let anybody getting away with it that easy.."

Dante then leaned in a bit to speak into the microphone while gazing at the camera.

"That's right....They're not going to get away with their actions that easily.......We don't really appreciate how you guys locked us up in a broom closet or keeping our other friends locked and tied up in another room.....You guys crossed the line.....I don't give a damn if you beat us face to face in some match.......But if you however mess with our friends......You mess with Top Flight........" While keeping a straight, serious face.

Weslyn wanted to smile since she knew that he was referring to her and Chaylyn as 'other friends'. She kept her composure and maintained professional.

Darius leans back near the mic, looking to the camera.

"It's a good thing we'll be having that tag match on this week's AEW Dark. So I hope you're ready Wingmen because we are the coldest team in the game. See you guys on Tuesday night. Step up"

"Or take flight.." Dante added as they kept their serious gaze at the camera.

Soon the camera stopped filming and Weslyn smiled. "That was great you guys! One of the best interviews I've done."

Dante raised a brow "Oh yeah?" Then he leaned in "That's because you motivate me to finesse it"

Weslyn gave him a playful side glance "Ohh? Is that so?" She smirked.

"Well I'd be lying if I said no" he replied.

"It's no wonder why I saw the fire in your eyes when you were speaking the way you did.......You never fail to impress me"

Darius just stood there, glancing at the two of them and chimed in asking "Shall I leave you two love birds alone?....."

Weslyn couldn't help but laugh as she turned to Darius who stood there like an awkward 3rd wheel. "We are not love birds, just friends. And I'm sorry that you feel left out, it's obviously not our intention" she replied.

Dante smiled pleasantly "Not our intention at all. It's all good"

Darius stood for a few while carefully looking at them "Just friends? Seems more like the two of you are dating....You two have been chatting all the time. I could see why Chaylyn paired you two up. Just saying"

"Trust me, I know exactly why my sister got me to meet your brother. I mean he's a good guy but really. We're just friends" Weslyn said reassuringly.

Darius nonchalantly shrugged "Alright. Cool."

For a couple of minutes all three of them would chit and chatter for a few until it was Darius and Dante's time to head out for their match against Ari Daivari and Tony Nese.