❥Amaranth, the Vampire Princess, and the Fairy Prince

Amaranth owned a Victorian-style library in the middle of a lively town named Magenta Hart. She had gorgeous purplish-red eyes and long silky jet-black hair. She looked like she was in her early 20s. Her voice was polite, and her eyes held the gentleness of a calm lake. She loved reading books and narrating the stories to the kids.

Every Saturday, children of the town came to her library requesting Amaranth to read them fantasy books. Her voice was so magical that the story came to life when she narrated it. She adored children so she always accepted their reading requests, she even prepared freshly baked cookies for them every Saturday evening.

Amaranth sat on her comfortable vintage chair, elegantly sipping the tea from the floral teacup she smiled when she heard the sound of the bell hung by the main door of the library. Children came gleefully running to her, they all sat at the front and said in unison, "Please, narrate us a story, big sister. Today is Saturday evening."

"Sure, but you should not make a noise, okay? This is a library." Amaranth replied with a soft chuckle and gave them the freshly baked cookies.

Devouring the cookies like cute little monsters children thanked Amaranth and gave her the magenta-colored book.

"The Vampire Princess, and the Fairy Prince." Amaranth read the title of the book, heartily she smiled and continued, "This is my favorite book, so you want me to read this book to you?"

All the children nodded in unison with huge smiles on their faces. Amaranth softly chuckled because of their cuteness.

She opened the book and narrated the story to them in her honey-dripping fairy-like voice.

Once upon a time in a land far away, there was a fairy kingdom where flowers bloomed for eternity and trees had rainbow-colored leaves. The sky above the kingdom was always painted in beautiful hues of purple, and magic was found in every corner. Fairies lived happily, under the protection of the generous fairy king, Erick. Erick had all the qualities of the king, he loved his people and was equally loved by them but there was someone who was more loved. Fairy King's younger brother Elias was always the hot topic in the kingdom, his name was rolled down on everyone's tongue at least once a day. Elias had enchanting purple eyes, mesmerizing silver hair, and the most beautiful pair of light rainbow pastel-colored wings. His voice was deep like the ocean, his charm was a beauty to behold. He was a muse to every artist. Some authors even wrote fan fiction about him which always got sold for the value of gold. The fairy prince, Elias conquered everyone's heart in the fairy kingdom but no one in the kingdom could conquer his heart.

Despite all the praise, he never thought he was above anyone. He was kind and helpful, and he always greeted the elderly politely. He was confident and humble, which made him more lovable by the kingdom.

Fairy Prince was part of many girls' fantasies, they would imagine themselves going on a date with him. As there were already many stories written about his love life that fairies assumed, one day with the magical ink of fate his true love story got written in the stars, a love story that echoed till eternity, a love story about the vampire princess and the fairy prince.

It was the calm evening of the spring month, Fairy Prince was peacefully sleeping near the enchanting lake. Rainbow-colored leaves rode on the gentle wind to travel the wonderland.

Fairy Prince heard the sound of footsteps coming his way, he jolted up and caught a girl with beautiful ruby-colored red eyes sneaking on him.

"Damn it! You woke up, I was moving so quietly." the girl whined stomping her feet.

Elias looked at her fangs and ruby-red eyes, he took a step closer to her and replied looking into her eyes, "What's a vampire doing in the Fairy Kingdom?"