❥Aster was her name

Every kid in the kingdom of Asteria grows up listening to a tale of the King and the lost star. In the small house of a farmer in the kingdom of Asteria, Grandmother told this story to her little grandson when he was only 5, She told him about a story of a princess who was banished from the Kingdom of lost stars and the first King of Asteria.

Tale began with the first king of Asteria riding a horse, in shining armor. He was a strong warrior with a gentle heart, he loved his people and his kingdom. One day he rode his horse to the magic maze, under the night sky with no stars and moon, the night sky resembled his heart. It was clear and could survive all alone, but still, it needed something. Something to remove the emptiness, the king needed someone. King went into the magic maze, to rescue someone he never knew, but heard about.

The king never wanted to be the king, he was born into a family of an ironsmith, and he always wished to be a warrior. A warrior who protects his people, who resemble the glory of the brightest star. He wanted to be a knight, just like in the bedtime story his mother told him about--- A knight coming back to his lady, after winning a battle for his promising king. But for his dream to come true, their kingdom needed a promising king first. The kingdom where he lived was ruled by a tyrant, a tyrant who killed innocents and tortured everyone, that tyrant even killed his father, and because of this from the young age of 16, he took the responsibility to take care of his mother and little brother.

After 101 nights of training, struggle, and powerful speeches, he made an army of rebels and killed the tyrant. He freed his townspeople, and the people chose him to be their rightful king. And so the guy who wished to be the knight of the promising king became The Promising King. He named the kingdom, Asteria and got the title of the first king of Asteria.

After he became a king, he got many proposals but he never felt the connection, but when he heard the rumors about the cursed star he felt an instant connection with her, even though he never saw her he fell for her. She was trapped inside the magic maze and he was trapped in an open field by the cage of emptiness. And that's why that night he rode to the magic maze.

Rumors said that inside the magic maze a beautiful maiden is trapped for centuries, She was once a princess of the lost kingdom of stars.  No one knows her name but they know the story, she was the most beautiful girl in her kingdom with long-beautiful blonde hair that she always tied up in a bun with a star-shaped hairpin. Her beauty was beyond imagination, she had the most gorgeous purple eyes. She was blessed with beauty, all her soft features harmonizing together but her destiny was cursed. After the death of her parents, the kingdom fell under the hand of her cruel aunt. Her aunt got envious of the young princess's beauty, she cast her out of the kingdom and trapped her inside the magic maze for eternity all alone. People started to call her a cursed star because she was someone who belonged to heaven but her place got taken away. And soon her name was forgotten, she was only known by the title of the cursed star. The story of this beautiful maiden went to everyone's ears, and one day it reached the ears of the first King of Asteria.

King of Asteria went inside the magic maze, without even meeting her he was already in love with her. Inside the maze, he heard a pleasant sound coming from the west, he followed it and went deep inside the magic maze.

The purple trail became visible to him, harmonizing with an angelic tune he walked on the purple trail, and it led him to the garden of beautiful star-shaped flowers. In the garden, he saw a beautiful maiden playing the harp. He was mesmerized by her beauty. He moved forward to meet her, the maiden heard his footsteps and she looked up.

Beautiful Maiden was shocked because the King was the first one to find her, he was the first one who didn't get lost inside the magic maze. He was the first one to reach her.