❥Tale of the wishing flower

Lia grew up with her grandma listening to stories about fairies and fantasy land, her parents passed away in a car accident when she was only 3. After her parent's passed away her grandmother took her in. Lia's grandma was gifted with the ability to tell stories in a way it felt real yet dreamlike. Out of all the stories, her grandmother told her the tale of a wishing flower was her favorite, a tale about a magical wishing flower that when you blow on makes your wish come true.

A plea from a true heart is always heard.

Lia was bullied by her classmates but she didn't care much about it. Even though she was excluded from school she never felt lonely because she had her grandmother. But soon her grandmother passed away.

Nobody can stay in this world forever, no matter how strong of a bond person shares with someone when the time comes they need to say goodbye.

Lia was 15 when her grandmother passed away. Grandma left a good fortune for Lia's education and care. Lia took a part-time job in a bakery to take care of her other expenses and to keep herself busy, bearing the pain of losing grandma was too much for her.

It was the beginning year of high school for Lia and it didn't go that well, because of her middle school experience she didn't bother to socialize. She used to spend her time alone, one day on her way back home she saw a dandelion flower. She sat near the Dandelion flower and said, "Yo, let's see, Since today is my birthday maybe a miracle will happen."

She blew on the Dandelion flower and waited for the miracle to happen. When nothing happened she got up and said, "Ok, so nothing? Alright! I'll be on my way then."

She started to walk away but then she stopped, she felt the gentle wind behind her back. Lia turned around and her crystal blue eyes met the green eyes of a mysterious woman.

The mysterious woman had silky straight black hair up to two inches below shoulder length, with jade tints on the end.

"Hey there, Nice to meet ya! I'll be at your service." the mysterious woman said.

"Are you a wishing flower fairy? Are you? Are you? OMG! it'll be so embarrassing for me if you are just a normal human passing by, ah!" Lia replied in an excited and confused tone.

The mysterious woman moved her hand in the air and the cake appeared in her hands.

"Happy Birthday sweet Lia, and you are right, I am the wishing flower fairy." the mysterious woman said with a sweet smile.

Lia cried in happiness and said, "I knew it, my grandma's fairy tales were real. Thank you so much for coming, What should I call you?"

The mysterious woman wiped Lia's tears and said, "You can call me Dandelion, and from this day on you will never be alone, so smile."

Together they ate the cake in the park, and then went back home, they chatted and laughed together.

After a while, Lia's face glowed and she felt genuinely happy. She told Dandelion about her dream to become a pastry chef. She told Dandelion that baking brings her joy and satisfaction. Together they had dinner and went to sleep. The next day Lia prepared her lunch and went to her school and Dandelion followed.

Lia with a surprised and worried tone said, "Hey, you can't come here, What if someone sees you?"

Dandelion replied nonchalantly, "Except for you, no one can see me."

Lia entered her classroom and she silently sat on her seat by the window. Her classmate Derek approached her and said with a goofy smile, "Good morning. You look happy today, you are glowing, something good must have happened.''