November Stone

1993-15

1196-18

Daughter of famous actress Sharon Stone and deceased father Micheal Perkins.

Her father was brutally stabbed in their LA mansion while Sharon was off filming the movie Silver Lining. November was at home with their dog Charlie at the time of the incident. She had awoken to glass breaking and hearing her father's pleads for help. By the time she made it down, her father was bleeding out while the killer escaped.

Minutes later, the police were called. The killer is suspected to be an obsessed fan. Pictures were found of Sharon and Michael with his face cut out, outside the broken window. It was also reported that the gate guard was stabbed several times, but no one has been found responsible for the murders.

Loves: Movies _Horror in general_, Blue Oyster Cult, Stevie Nicks, Casey Becker, Sarcasm

Dislikes: Bugs, Country Music, Romance Movies, Billy Loomis, Sidney Prescott

Likes: Tatum Riley, Stu Macher, Randy Meeks, Gale Weathers, Dewey Riley, Comedy, Action, Drama.

One of the sweetest, shyest girls one could ever meet was November growing up. When she was 12 years old, her mom watched her come out of her shell and join the cheerleading squad. Her parents scolded her when she began drinking and smoking at 14, but most of the time her mom was away filming and bringing in the money. As for her dad, he "worked" from home. Due to his drinking, he never noticed November sneaking drinks or smoking.

While she did these things and attended parties every weekend, she excelled in school and maintained a popular reputation. Her father's murder at 15 further changed her, she got her first tattoo and 79 more followed. In fact, her mother loved the fact that her daughter felt she could express herself and didn't disapprove. Moreover, she came out as pansexual and polyamorous at the age of 14. Having never understood the troubled teen, as her father called her, her father was extremely upset. The love of her mother, however, was unconditional. Over the years, she noticed her daughter's personality changing. She didn't press her daughter about something that happened around the age of 12, but she never heard anything from her daughter about it. Luckily for her she knew exactly what she had witnessed. Years later she came clean.

Disclaimer_ This story will be changing P

Disclaimer_ This story will be changing P.O.V's quiet a bit as I hate just writing in first or third person for a whole story. Triggers Warnings will be mentioned at the start of the chapter by different symbols indicated below. If any of them bother, you skip the chapter or leave the story as it's not for you. Other than that, enjoying reading scream fans!!

There will be foul language in each chapter. And Violence throughout half of said story.

SMUT- **

Mentions of Sexual Abuse- !!

Blood and Gore- ^^

November's Car

Sharon and November's New home (I know this is big for Woodsboro, but it's SHARON STONE and it obviously had to be bigger than Stu's xD

Family Dog: Charlie <3 <3