X: Forgiven**

1996

(A friendly reminder that ** means this chapter will contain smut! I will put where it begins and ends for those who want to skip it!)

November's P.O.V

Stu and I arrive at my mansion, "Angel you know how to throw the best parties, your house is twice the size of mine." I roll my eyes at his antics, "This was all my mom's doing if it was up to me, I would have little fancy cabin in the woods. Where you could explore nature and not have neighbors for miles."

His eyes light up at my statement as if I make his whole year. He didn't say anything just picked me up and spun me around. I smacked his back and told him to go change for the party. I had already had the party planners set up the living room and pool area, as well as the stage. I loved music and planned something special for tonight.

I follow my own directions and go get ready even though the wake isn't for three more hours. I decided to text Tatum so we could get ready together.

Emmi <3: Hey, wanna come get ready with me at mine? Stu is already here!

TaterTot: Hiyyaa! Of course, I'll be there in like five minutes tops! Love you bby!

Emmi <3: Love you too Tot! ;)

I jumped back on the bed before Stu came barreling on top of me. "What's on your mind, Buttercup?" I laugh that's new, "Ahh, nothing to important Stuey just thinking."

He snuggled his nose into my neck his breath sending shivers down my spine, "Come on November, don't make me tickle it out of you!"

I tensed up at his outstretched fingers, "I don't know it's silly I've been thinking since the hospital since Casey's gone, I'm going to be a third wheel like Randy. I know that's shitty to say because all of you are here for me. And I don't need to be selfish, but it's really going to suck balls."

Instead of judging or making a joke Stu grab my chin in his big hand forcing me to look at him, "Listen, Angel you always have Billy and I, you're never truly alone and I know it doesn't feel like it, but soon you'll be happy." I blink at the weird statement but give him a smile anyway.

He looks deeply into my eyes and leans in. Before I can stop myself, he leans in as I melt into the kiss. A throat clears as we pull apart to see a smirking Tatum, "Am I interrupting something?"

**

Tatum walks over grabbing my face as we get into a heavy make out session. Stu growls as he begins massage our breast.

We moan into the kiss, making Stu harder even more as he throws off his shirt. He takes Tatum's off next as they begin to make out. I lick my bottom lip before removing my own shirt which contained no bra underneath. Stu notices and eyes me as hungrily as a lion watching its prey. He grabs one nipple in one hand while his mouth softly suckles the other. Tatum smiles at me sliding off my skirt as I do the same to her.

I peel Stu off of me before laying him down as we both take off his remaining clothes. He's hardening member stand up at attention causing us to lick our lips. We start kissing inches above his dick. He groans at our teasing before I tease the tip of it. Tatum licks up and down his shaft as he looks in our eyes. We both begin taking turns choking on his long member before he can't it anymore.

He gets up quickly slamming me on the bed with his hand wrapped tightly around my throat. His light blue irises are now a dark grey. I moan at the roughness as he slams into my throbbing center. I use two fingers to motion Tatum to sit on my face. She quickly and happily obeys, and she hovers over my lips. I take one finger entering her dripping pussy as she moans causing Stu to pound into me faster.