Monster, Monster

Ahem, so it took a shitload of time for me to come on and when I did, I saw three comments, five votes, and eighty-one reads. Like holy shit, I didn't realize that people actually liked it! Eight people, apparently. Anywho, those who commented and voted, thank you very much! *bows politely*

~CrimsonAria (formerly known as Aqua-chii)

~~~~~~~~~

The train to Tokyo is leaving in approximately five minutes. Please board the train now.

The teal haired-woman sighed, a grin plastered on her face. "Hello once again, Ikebukuro. Guess it's true what they say about this city; once you live in Ikebukuro, you can never truly leave." The woman walked up the subway, seeing a man with short, brown, dread-like hair and a man with blonde hair, wearing a bartender's outfit and was smoking.

"Tom?" The woman called out to him. The brunette man turned, his mouth a gape as soon as he saw the woman. "H-Holy....Yuka....Takashi?"

The woman laughed. "Yes. What, did you expect? For me to look like I'm still sixteen?" The man in the bartender's uniform stared at the woman, mouth gaping ooen slightly. Yuka raised an eyebrow. "The fuck you looking at, stupid?" She snapped.

"Yuka, that's Shizuo." Tom interjected. Yuka almost dropped her bag. "No. Fucking. Way." Tom nodded. The first words that came out of her mouth after that was,

"Holy shit you got hot."