Chapter 9: The Ice Palace

"So how exactly are you planning to stop this weather?" Kristoff asked the princesses

"Oh, we are gonna talk to our sister, right Nora?" Anna confidently exclaims, while turning to her younger sister "Right!" She answers.

"That's your plan?" Kristoff questions "My ice business is riding on you two talking to your sister."

"Yes, yes it is." Nora says, rolling her eyes

Kristoff, so stunned by her casual plan, doesn't look where he's going and ends up with an ice-spike to the nose. He stops, gulps, and moves carefully around the spike.

"So you guys aren't afraid of her?" He asks "Why would we be" Anna replies laughing a bit, fearlessly "Yeah, I bet Elsa's the nicest, gentlest, warmest person ever." Olaf  enthusiastically says, not looking where he's going as he walks right into an icicle and it pierced through his torso.

"Oh, look at that. I've been impaled." He says laughing it off.

Timeskip

The gang makes their way at the top of the mountain, but it's a dead end.

"What now?" Nora asks staring at the mountain, Kristoff thinks for a second, before he starts digging for something in his rucksack "It's too steep. I've only got one rope, and you two don't know how to climb mountains".

"Says who?" Anna says, Nora looks away from Kristoff, hearing her sister, and gasps, Sven looks up too, and nudges Kristoff to look, all together, they see Anna already climbing up the mountain.

"What are you doing?" Kristoff says, questioning her recklessness.

"I am going to see my sister!" Anna exclaims, a little strain in her voice.

"Nora, come on!!"

"Anna, no, you're going to hurt yourself!" Nora palms her face.

Anna ignores her and keeps climbing anyway, trying to search for more footholds and handholds.

Kristoff watches this and rolled his eyes "I wouldn't put my foot there".

"You're distracting me!"

"Or there."

Nora rolls her eyes, knowing they wouldn't get anywhere near Elsa with this recklessness, she wonders off and looks for Olaf, leaving Anna and Kristoff for a minute.

"How do you know Elsa even wants to see you?"

"I'm just blocking you out cause I gotta concentrate here." Anna says ignoring him and continues climbing, even though she still wasn't getting anywhere.

"You know, most people who disappear
into the mountains want to be alone." Kristoff explains

"No wants to be alone...except you!" Anna retorts

"I'm not alone, I have friends,
remember?" Kristoff states

"You mean the love experts?"

"Yes, the love experts!" Kristoff crosses his arms.

Anna pants and stops climbing "Please tell me I'm almost there." She doesn't even realize she's only six feet off the ground, not even close "Does the air seem a bit thin to you up here?" She asks out of breaths