Chapter 3

~Madison's POV~

**********

"Madison?  Is everything alright in there?" My moms asks, inching her way closer towards me, afraid if she goes too close I will explode.  Which may just happen because I'm currently in a glass case of emotion, like I was when I was reading Dark.  That fan fiction was just so...I can't even...Barry (my ship name for Bo & Harry) is life.

"Mom.  O to the M to the G.  I just won One Direction concert tickets!  But not just any - front row!" I screech excitedly.  She smiles in response.

"I'm happy for you sweetie.  But, um, when is this?  You're not allowed to skip school for it." She scolds.  Typical mom.

"Don't worry mom.  The next 1D concert around here is the day after I graduate."

"Thank goodness.  Now that we got that settled, I believe you should be doing your homework now.  There's only a week or two left in school and I don't want you to slack now."  My mom raises her eyebrows at me.  I groan and saunter up the stairs.

I throw my backpack on my bed and decide to call Sierra and tell her the news.  Homework can wait.

"Hel-"

"OhmygoodnessSierrathisisthebestdayofmylifeIjustwon1Dconcertticketslikehowawesomeisthat?!"  I say all in one breath.

"Calm down there girl.  That's awesome!  I know I'm not exactly a 'Directioner' but can I come?  I mean a concert's a concert." She chuckles.

"Hmmmm...well I was thinking of taking Amber, actually..." I begin sarcastically.

"Don't you even go there.  No way am I being replaced by that slut." Sierra states.

"Haha.  Of course I'll take you!  It's June 8th, the day after we graduate!  And who knows, Justin might be a special guest star."  I grin at the thought of how much Sierra would fangirl if JB just so happened to be there.

"Fate will bring Justin and me together sooner or later.  I mean we're perfect for each other!  We both like the color purple, Madison, that's crazy."  Sierra gushes.

"Oh Sierra.  As long as you don't go after my Harry, you can stay alive." I smirk.

"You wouldn't..."

"I would..."

"You sure you don't need to go to a mental asylum?  I mean he doesn't even know you exist."

"Yeah, well Justin doesn't know you exist either."  I retort.

Sierra gasps. "Just because it's a one way relationship doesn't mean you have to be mean about it, Madi!" She fires back, trying to hold back giggles but failing.

We erupt into laughter.  This is an everyday conversation with Sierra.  I dis Justin.  She disses One Direction.  Laugh, laugh, laugh.  I think I'm a pretty good summarizer, if I do say so myself.

"Ok, ok.  I think I'm good know.  I should probably start my homework now." I sigh.

"Hashtag nerd much?  L-O-L I'm so hilarious.  See you tomorrow for shop-till-we-drop Saturday.  I'll pick you up at noon.  Bye!"  Sierra fnishes and hangs up.

I put my phone away...not.  That device holds the key to my ever-so-eventful life, no way would I let it leave my sight!  I put it right next to me as I start my homework, which is basically just stuDYING.  *Ba boom ching* No?  Don't get it?  Fine.  Be that way.

~Harry's POV~

**********

*WHACK!*

I shoot up out of my bed, rubbing my eyes in the process.

"What the hell what that all about?!" I shoot at Liam, who was holding a pillow in his hand.

"Sorry, mate.  Louis tried waking you up but you weren't budging, so Daddy Direction had to get things under control.  We're leaving for North America today." Liam says.

Oh, right.  We're leaving.  For North America.  Today.  Wait a second...I glance at the clock.  It's 10 freaking 30 and our flight is at noon!  And it takes me like an hour to get ready! 

Hey, being Harry Styles isn't as easy as it looks.  And my hair?  It's not just a style like my name suggests.  It's an art.  Why else would girls scream at the sight of my hair?  That's right.  Because it's perfection, thanks to moi.

"Ok.  Unless you want to see me naked, I suggest you leave." I smirk groggily.

"You don't know how many girls would want to be in my position right now."  Liam mutters and gets out of the room.

I smile.  How true.  Now Harry, don't get all cocky. I think to myself.  Since I don't have much time today, I decide to skip my morning routine and quickly get dressed

I pull on a white tee-shirt - so original, I know - and loose fitting jeans.  I'm been self-concious ever since that girl told me I looked good in tights.  They were jeans for crying out loud!  Just a bit skinny...

I slip on my converse and finish getting ready.  I meet up with the rest of the boys and we set off to the airport.

As much as I love touring around the world, I hate planes.  Especially the jet lag that comes along with it.  It's like the ugly sweater you get from your grandma for Christmas.  You almost always get it, even though you don't want it.

As we get out of the limo to go on our flight, Louis grabs my hand.

"Louis!" I hiss. "Do you want even more paparazzi to confirm our Larry bromance or what?!"

"Shush, Harold.  I've got a girlfriend.  You're clearly not gay with all of your preverted-ness, so we're okay."  Louis calms me down.

I roll my eyes and Louis smiles as if he's as innocent as an angel.  Which is not the case.  At all.

We get into our plane, which is rather nice, and I plop down onto my seat, closing my eyes.

The last thing I remember before I fall asleep are the deep chuckles of Louis and Niall.

This can't be good.

**********

Hope you enjoyed!  Sorry I updated a bit late...school, "family time," the usual.

Also, do you like Harry's POV?

Please vote, comment, and spread the word!  Thanks for the 40 reads so far! :)

For the next update: 1 Vote AND 1 Comment!  Can we do it?

Lovelovelovelovelove you all. <3

-thextraordinarylife