Chapter 1

~Madison's POV~

**********

"And that, class, is how you find the..."

I yawn, blocking out my teachers words. I already learned all about quantum physics over the summer, so why do I need to re-learn it? Yes, I do school work for fun. Do not make fun of me. I already hear enough of it in school.

If you think being smart is easy, you're wrong. People talking behind your back, tutoring brain dead dumbos (no offense to them), being used for your brains; it's not a jolly old walk in the meadow.

I doodle on the margin of my notes, as the final bell of the day rings. It's May, and I'm a senior, so I don't have very long before I am home free for good - until I go to college (I got accepted into Harvard, my dream school) in the fall.

Finally, I get the chance to go home and do my favorite thing ever - scroll through tumblr. Yup, I said it, tumblr. Being a "nerd," you may think I'm one of those people who go home and start their homework right away. Nope.

I scroll through looking at a bunch of One Direction pictures. Those boys are literally my life. It's kind of sad how they've taken over my life. I go home, look at some pictures, eat, do homework, look at some more pictures. This process repeats a few times before I finally fall asleep in the wee hours of the morning, only to wake up a few hours later. As us directioners say, "sleep is for the weak." I think I'm a living example of that motto. If my parents found out, I'd probably go to a mental asylum with my obsession with them. But who can blame me? Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn are perfection. Even their names.

After hours of my daily routine, I come across a contest hosted by SYCO Records. To win front row seats to One Direction. My jaw hangs open and my long honey blonde hair falls to either side of my face as I read through the requirements.

-You must be 15 years or older with a parent's permission. I am 18 and my parents trust me, I think.

-You must live in the state of Florida. Floridan at it's finest, right here.

-You must fill in and send in the application below to enter. Easy.

I smile to myself. I got this. I fill out the application and with a long pause, I get myself to press send. Now all I have to do is wait.

This is going to take forever.

**********

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! :)

Yes, I know, very short.

Please vote and comment what you think. And if you have any ideas, let me know and I'll be sure to put them in! Also, sorry if I made any gramatical errors.

Dedicated to xxSweetPi3xx, my first follower. ^.^

Thanks!

-thextraordinarylife