chapter 1.

Chapter 1.{2004}

I woke up from my unconscious state, blood dripping over my face, and one hand cuffed to an iron rod. It was dark around me, and it smelled like I was trapped in a basement.

As my eyes got used to the dark I started to see a small window on my left side, a bit of daylight shining through. With time I realized that I was really locked up in a basement. I didn't know what happened to me, I remember I was asleep, and now...i was here.

While trying to get a clearer look of what the basement looked like and if there was something that could help me free myself, the door got opened slowly.

A man in a white shirt and with a dirty smile walked towards me, licking his lips. I said:"Stay away from me“. The man just laughed a bit and then spoke:"What you wanna do if i come near?", "Remember, pretty, you're the one with her hand cuffed to an iron rod, mine are free to touch".

A cold shiver ran down my spine, and tears started to flow down my cheeks. He asked me:"What's your name?", I said:"Laura", I asked:"And who are you?", He answered:"None of your business". He now stood right in front of me, only a small gap between mine and his face, I could feel his warm breath on my skin.

He said:"Don't cry girl, i won't kill you, I'ma return you in one piece, probably, but that piece is gonna be a bit used".
I whispered:"Please, don't".
He grinned evil, whispering back:"I'll be a gentleman and let you decide how you want it, and I'ma do as pretty says".
He asked:"Is there nothing on your mind?".
I said:"I, I am a virgin".
He looked at me, licking his lips again for a second and then he offered:"Then I'll change that, pretty".

He started to look up and down me, loosening the buttons from my shirt, 'til I was only in my bra. He squeezed my boobs, then looked me straight in my eyes with his eyes so shady i wondered how he'd even see me. Then he kissed me, wild.

He pulled his weight onto my lips and i just had to put my hand round his neck to save me from tripping. I could feel him smile between the kissed. His tongue sliding on my teeth trying to get into my mouth, i let it in.
We explored our mouths, out tongues dancing. He pulled away from me, grabbing me by my neck, kinda choking me. Suddenly he licked over my face, and said:"You taste so fucking good".

I had to smile a bit though I was disgusted. Then he pulled the zipper of my jeans down, and put his hand in between my thighs. Teasing me, rubbing my clit and pulling one finger in and out. I couldn't help but moan. He smirked while pulling a second finger into my tight hole.

After a few minutes he pulled down my pants, and undid my bra, I was now standing naked, cuffed and vulnerable in front of this strange man, this dangerous man. He watched me and said:"You're so pretty when you're scared, aren't ya?". I spit him in his face, it made him upset, he grabbed me lifting me up, my legs around his back. Then he pulled his hard cock inside me. He showed no mercy, fucking me so hard I could barely breathe, thinking I was about to choke.

I moaned and screamed it was mix of pain and pleasure. But he silenced me, kissing me again so passionately, if he would't be my kidnapper i might've fell in love in that moment. After a while he had finished and me too, he sat next to me, on a chair, watching me standing there naked and his cum dripping down my inner thighs to the ground.

I asked him:"Will you let me go now?".
He answered:"I think i changed my mind, and keep ya".
I was terrified, the thought of being trapped down here for God knows how long killed me.
He then said:"But not down here, you'll live with me, up there, and if you think of running away, I'll kill you".
I nodded. He uncuffed my hand and I followed him upstairs.
It was there when I saw his face for the first time and all of my veins froze. It was Theodore Bagwell, i couldn't believe my eyes.

He noticed that I knew who he was and said:"Don't be afraid, I don't bite, pretty", he laughed.
I swallowed hard. He then gave me a jacket before he walked into the kitchen and pulled some cereal into a bowl with milk. Then he gave it to me. I was hungry as hell.

While i ate i also watched him, i had to admit that i liked the way he moved and he spoke, with that dirty southern accent. He poored some whiskey into a glass and grabbed a pack of marlboro cigarettes, lighting one up.

I asked him:"Can i have a sip?", he replied with holding the glass to my mouth, i sipped a bit, then he pulled it back to his mouth again.
He didn't look away from me, as i licked the liquor off my lips. He smirked saying:"I'll take a shower, you look like you need one too, come with me", I followed.

He took the jacket for me and turned on the water. He undressed and lead me into the shower. I expected him to rape me, but he just held me and looked me in my eyes, softly kissing me. Then he walked over to a radio on the wooden shelf and turned on this old Johnny Cash song.

He took me by the hand and startet to dance with me, laughing and singing along. I laughed and smiled starting to sing too. For a moment i forgot where i was and who he was. then he walked behind me, his arms sliding around my waist, his hand rubbing my belly, then his hand got lower and lower, and lower to my inner thigh, squeezing it.
Temptation creeped in and I laid back against his chest, as he startet to run his middle finger over my vulva up to my clit.
A quiet moan escaped my lips, my breath getting heavier, he whispered:"You want more?", I nodded. He said:"You have to tell me, pretty", I whispered:"Yes".

He didn't hesitate, he turned me around and pushed me against the wall, lifting me up. Then he carried me to the bedroom, i giggled. He laid me down, slowly on the bed, and started to kiss me down from my neck to my belly. 'Til he reached my privat parts. He looked at me for a moment, smiling dirty then he began to lick me.

His tongue sliding between my privat lips and over my clit, he licked me from one side to the other faster and faster and I was already close. He noticed and turned me over, pulling down the zipper of his jeans and freeing his dick, then he slapped my ass and pushed his cock right into my wet dripping pussy. I moaned loud, and laughed. It felt sooo good.
After we fucked for the second time, we laid next to each other on the bed. It was dead silent.

I decided to ask him:"Why do you wanna keep me?", he gulped, saying:"Cause, since i looked into your bright blue california eyes, something happened to me and I'm trying to figure out what it is, without ya...I won't know".
I was speechless.
He then asked me:"I know, you prolly hate me for kidnapping and kinda raping you, and for all i have done before i met you, but, would you do me the favor and stay?", he added:"just a bit". I turned my head to face him and said:"Theodore, I am terrified of you, but I don't hate you, i never did, and what choice other than staying do I have afterall".
he pulled me closer in his arms, saying:"Death", I replied:"Great".Teddy smiled to himself.

We laid there for some time and I began to fall asleep, as i got woken up by sirens, police sirens. Teddy jumped off the bed, he grabbed my hand leading me through the back door.

We ran down a dark ally, 'til we reached a small forest, Teddy ran so fast i thought i would trip over my own feet. The rocky ground left wounds underneath my feet, but i did not feel any pain, i had no time to, Theodore was still on the run for 6 counts of kidnapping, rape and murder.

If they would get him, i would never see him again, unless it was in prison. After a while we got to a car, teddy said:"Move, get in the fucking car, we'll drive to my cousin, its not far, we can hide there", i got in the car and we drove down an old desert road, 'til we got to a small house, teddy's cousin waving at us.

Teddy ran outta the car and i followed him, he said:"James, we need a place to hide for a few days, the cops are still looking for me, could we stay here?", James said:"Sure, T, but who is that?", Teddy said:"That's...laura, my girl", James nodded then lead us into the house.

We followed him into the basement wich was more like a one-room apartment. He said:"You two can stay here", Teddy nodded, James then walked upstairs again leaving us alone. I started sobbing once we were alone.

He had just called me "his girl" and I liked it, I thought to myself {What is wrong with me?, am I getting Stockholm Syndrome?, Teddy is my Kidnapper}. Teddy came up to me holding me tight saying:"Its all gonna be okay".