chapter 3.

chapter 3.

Next Morning I woke up still in Teddy's strong arms. The sunlight came through the curtains and it was beautifully tangerine. I sat up carefully, did not want to wake Teddy, and then stood up to grab my coat and headed to the balcony.

It was freezing cold, but the view was totally worth it. Then I went back inside and decided to get ready for the day. I put on another hoodie, with a white dress underneath and warm socks.
I did a bit of make-up and pinned my hair up. After a while I heard Teddy waking up, he growled.

I walked over to him and he smiled at me, I smiled back, crawled back into his arms and whispered softly:"Good Morning", He replied:"Yeah, Good Morning". Then he stood up and went into the bathroom, when he finished, he walked out in a brown suit, and I had to admit he looked handsome as fuck.

I said:"Wow, we going out for Dinner or why you look so handsome?", He smirked, saying:"No, I just don't wanna be recognized by anyone, so I shouldn't look like a convict, but...you think Im handsome?", I said:"Did I say that?...Yeah I think you look good today", He spoke:"Stole the suit from James, and you will take it off for me later", I rolled my eyes, smirking at him.

I said provocatively:"Could take it off now, though", He came closer to me, and I felt his hot breath on my neck as He whispered into my ear:"Do it". My hands unbuttoned his Shirt and I could feel a shiver, a desire creep into my veins.

Then he took off my hoodie for me, and lifted me up with his hands, he placed me on the table that stood in the room, and pulled down my panties. He looked at me, and that well known dirty smile was spreading all over his face again.

I spoke:"Take me", He pulled down his boxers and pushed deep inside me. After we had finished with our quicky, we packed our stuff and left the Motel. We drove and drove and I thought about if we'd make it to Mexico. I actually did not want to go, or stay with him, but a part of me, the same part that let him touch me, wanted to be with him, it was confusing.

I asked him:"You think we'll make it?", He nodded and spoke almost pissed:"I will never go back to Prison", then we heard sirens from behind us, Teddy whispered:"Damn", and drove faster. I was terrified.

It was a long chase until they had us. They threw Teddy outta the car on the cold tar ground, and I ran towards one of the officers and yelled:"He kidnapped me, please", and the Officer spoke:"Calm down, Miss, now you are safe", he hugged me tight. And i cried into his arms. Teddy was handcuffed in the police car, I could see he was looking around to find me, and he cursed at the Officers, but then they started to drive and that was the last time for a while that our eyes locked.