chapter 5.

Chapter 5. (2005-2006)

Months later, Teddy and some other Inmates had broken out. They were on the run. The entire country was looking for them, in every state. Their mugshots hung on the streetlights, in shops, gas stations etc.

I was driving down the road out of Chicago, singing along the radio, when suddenly a man appeared out of the woods next to the road, he just stood there, bleeding heavily. I slowed down the car and stopped on the side of the street.

Walking towards the man, I realized it was Teddy, I ran to him and asked what happened, and he just whispered in pain:"That bastard cut my hand off". I got him in the car on the passenger seat and began to drive.

He spoke:"We cannot go to the hospital, they'll fix my hand and then lock me up in that shit-hole again", I nodded and said:"Yeah, you're right, but...", I saw a building with the vet sign on it, I continued:"What about that?", I pointed at the house.

He whispered still with this hurting tone:"That'll do it". We got out of the car and then we walked in, I helped Teddy not to fall.

The vet looked at us in schock and said:"Sir, you need an ambulance!", Teddy growled:"That is not an option doc, you need to fix this". The doc said:"I cant, I am just", Teddy cut him off:"You will or I will stick this in your throat", he grabbed a knife. I was giving the vet a begging look and he lead us in the back room.

He grabbed a few things and said:"You need an anesthetic", Teddy shook his head and spoke angrily:"No, no way, I know what you do after that, I am not stupid", The doc said:'Nobody can go through something like this without an anesthetic!", Teddy got closer to the doc and whispered:"I ain't nobody".

After two hours, the doc had "fixed" Teddy's hand, it was a part of him again, but it did not look good for him to keep it. Teddy thanked the doc, then the doc said to us:"Here some painkillers and antibiotics, now you're ready to leave", Teddy looked at me and I knew what he was telling me, I gave him the (Do you really have to do this) gaze and he nodded lightly. Teddy spoke:"Yeah, we'll leave but you won't".

The doc said:"What?, no, no, no I helped you and...", Teddy cut him off:"You helped me and for that I'ma give you a gentle death", The doc looked around for a second and then tried to run.

Teddy caught him with the knife on his throat and threatened:"Don't try this again, or I'll kill you painfully, you got two options, and living ain't one of them, you decide if you go down peacefully or painful", Then the doc gave up and accepted his fate, and Teddy put him to "sleep".

After that he bleached his hair, so the cops won't automaticcly notice him when we would walk the streets. We got out, stole the vets car and made our way to Utha.

On the drive Teddy and I talked a lot, about the Plan and how it was for him in Prison. And how it was for me, as a free person. I looked at him, and a tear almost escaped my eye, and I said:"Teddy, Ive missed you", He placed his right hand on mine and replied:"I missed you too, laura".

We decided to park the car in a driveway in the middle of the woods, it was dark and we would have to sleep in the car. The pick-up truck had a huge trunk, big enough for two people to spend the night in.

We crawled over the seats and grabbed the leftover blanked, Teddy pulled me deep into his strong arms and put the blanked over us. I looked at him and smiled, then I couldn't fight the urge to kiss him anymore and I kissed him, I kissed him pationetly.

His hand wandered down my back to my left ass cheek, and squeezed it hard. I deepened the kiss more and then we french-kissed. He slowly undid my bra underneath my hoodie and pulled the hoodie over my head. I unbuttoned the shirt he had stolen from the doc and undid his belt. His hot breath left gosebumbs on my skin, and he began to kiss down my neck, leaving hickeys.

Then I undressed my pants and his Hand slid between my thighs, and it massaged my privats. I moaned quietly. Teddy also undressed, and then he pulled me beneath him. He looked at me with this requestful gaze and I nodded. Then he pushed into me, and I gasped for air.

We kept on kissing while he was fucking me, harder and harder and deeper. I screamed in bliss, as he made me cum, and my nails scratched his back bloody. He also came with me, and then we laid next to each other and smirked dirty. I thought to myself {How I missed that}.