chapter 4.

Chapter 4

A few months later, after court and all that, Teddy was in Foxriver and I decided to pay him a visit. It was afternoon around 3pm, when I parked my car on the big Parking Lot in front of Foxriver. I walked in, feeling torturing nervous, an Officer checked me before letting me pass through, and then I got to the Visitor room, I sat down in front of that...Cage?. Then they lead Teddy to his place, he was all in chains and his gaze looked sorta sad or angry, it was hard to tell, it was kinda expressionless.

I smiled at the Guard and then spoke softly, almost crying:"Teddy, I missed you, I'm sorry that I did not side with you, but, they would've locked me up too and" He cut me off:"It's okay, I know...How you 'feelin?", I answered:"I'm doing okay, just wish it would not be like that", He nodded, and whispered:"Y'know, one day, I'ma get outta here, and that day could be sooner than you think", I gave him the (What you talking about) gaze.

And he spoke:"You'll see in the news".
I smiled at him knowing what he meant. Then I asked him:"How are you feeling?, must be depressing in here", He replied:"I'm good, have to lead the Gang and all that, but without that it would be boring, and I got a new fish yesterday" he smirked.
I asked:"A fish?", I was totally confused.

He explained:"Yeah, that's what we call young, weak inmates, the pocket holders, y'know", I nodded, looking down in disbelief and said:"Got it", then I laughed a bit.
Though I actually felt a bit disgusted and a little hurt, but what did I expect, him to not fuck anyone in here.

I told him:"My birthday was a week ago, I'm 18 now", He smiled and said happily:"Happy Birthday".
Then the guard yelled:"Time's over". I smiled sadly at Teddy and blew him a kiss, then I spoke quietly:"See you on the other side...and Teddy!" He asked:"Yeah?", I said:"Don't die in here, please", He smiled warmly at me and spoke:"I won't, promised'.

After the visit, I broke down in tears, in my car. Teddy was gonna break out, I just hoped they would not notice and catch him. Somehow in the last weeks I realized that I do love him, and of course I did not tell him, but it was hard to keep it to myself and suppress that fact. I wanted to be with him, no matter what people would say about me, about us. But there was still one huge issues with all the feelings, and that was the question (How could we ever be a normal couple?)