2 - New Orleans

| S01 E02 |

| S01 E02 |

Three months has passed since Leia has talked to Elena. Those months has been beautifully gracious. Both had been happy with each other. That was until Elijah didn't answer his phone. Only thing that both were sure of that he must have been in New Orleans. So, to appease Rebekah, they decided to go to New Orleans and to try to see where has Elijah disappeared to.

They also know what happened in New Orleans, apparently Klaus has gotten a werewolf pregnant and he had taken on the role of a father. Leia has been talking to Klaus more that Rebekah, who hasn't at all.

Talks with Klaus was sometimes best part of Leia's days, at least until she sees Rebekah, that she even can't think about Klaus and all her thoughts are occupied with Rebekah. Their conversation was solely how he will have to take accountability of his actions, because he will be a father and his child deserves the best version of Klaus. Leia has been drilling into his mind that he deserves this and that he will be most definitely better father that Mikeal ever had been. She didn't care that he had ruined her life, not totally because of him, she met her love of her life, but his child deserved the best and his child couldn't control who their father was. Leia had hope that Klaus would to anything to protect and love his child.

They had packed their stuff and went on the road. Off of the talks with Klaus, Leia couldn't tell if he did something to him, but knowing him, he did something and will probably get a good scolding from Leia.

Rebekah parked in front of the Mikaelson mansion, both girls climbed out of the car as Rebekah left a message on her phone to Elijah.

"Elijah, if not answering your phone is part of your clever plan to get me and Leia back to this godforsaken city, then well done. we are here, and I'm worried. Now pick up before I kick in your bloody door."

Leia took Rebekah's hand into hers. "Calm down, my love. He probably is fine." Leia tried to comfort her girlfriend.

"I have a bad feeling." Rebekah stated as she tightened her hand around the Leia and both
walked up the front steps and opened the door.

Both walked in as woman came down the stairs, wielding a fire iron. "Who the hell are you?" The woman asked.

Rebekah looked at the woman with uncaring eyes. "Oh, you must be the maid. My bags are in the car – get them, will you?"

Hayley, smiled wryly, put down the iron poker. "Hello. Not the maid."

Leia smiled and walked forward. "Your Hayley right? We met at Miss mystic falls pageant." Leia tried to be nice and not frighten the girl.

Hayley smiled at the girl and nodded, she remembered the girl. Rebekah looked at her girlfriend before looking at Hayley again. "Right. You're that werewolf girl my brother, Klaus, knocked up. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet."