Just Study Buddies! Part 6!

Just Study Buddies
Chapter 6:
|~No one's P.O.V~|

Lucy walkes out of the Ganitars closet and the third bell rings. Lucy keeps walking and sees Gray and Elfman at the end of the coridore. She smiles at them and walks past. "Hey Lucy, was it?" Gray smiles at Lucy.

Lucy blushes slightly at his boyish charm "Something you need?" She says trying to keep her cool. "You wanna eat lunch with me and Elfman?" He asks "I'm sorry, that sounds great but I'm gonna have to-" Gray pushes Lucy against the lockers and grins

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Lucy's whole face went red "I-I'm busy..." He slowly leans in towards her neck. His cold breathe hit against her neck and sent a shiver down her spine. She closes her eyes "I-I said I'm busy... Maybe tomorrow..." Lucy says.

"How about tonight? Just the two of us! I'll show you around!" "No thanks... Natsu already did..." Gray kisses Lucy's neck and she shivers. Her whole body goes stiff and she doesn't move.

"Gray! Stop it!" A girl with short blue hair appears "You know how Juvia feels about you! And your scaring the new girl!" "Ugh... Just piss off Levy..." Gray walks away with Elfman. "Your name is Levy McGarden, right?" Lucy says with a smile.

"Yeah! Most people call me loser or four-eyes...." Levy sighs. "They're horrible then! My name is Lucy Heartfilia!" Lucy says with a smile "Woah... No one has ever said that! Your awesome! Can I call you Lu?" "Sure!" "Okay Lu, you wanna eat lunch with me?"

"I'm sorry Levy, I need to get to the principal's office, maybe at big lunch?" "Okay! I'll see you later Lu!" Levy skips down the hall smiling.