two:﹙empty lot﹚

CHAPTER       TWO!
empty lot.

"contains; nothing"—no need to proceed with caution

"contains; nothing"
—no need to proceed with caution

In the middle of the day, Hell's Kitchen's streets were filled with people walking about

In the middle of the day, Hell's Kitchen's streets were filled with people walking about. The sun was shining down, and they were trying to accomplish their daily tasks.

A traffic jam was underway on the street as the birds were chirping in the sky, the wind blowing hard in the air.

In addition to his cable knit sweater, Y/n wore a white tennis skirt, along with her angel wing necklace, cross, and chunky mary jane shoes, which exposed her white socks.

She wore the cross because of her mother, who was religious.

Her was bakery sweet and adorable.

With the walls covered in a tan wooden texture and the lights white, everything appeared brighter. The wall was covered with potted plants, and there was also a chalkboard that displayed the restaurant's menu.

It was a small bakery, with a dark wooden counter, located inches away from small round tables and chairs surrounded by colourful chairs.

While looking around she looked at all of the desserts from cupcakes to cakes sitting in the glass compartments on display, Y/n went into the back checking herself into the bakery before coming up with her apron on.

She went over with a wet rag, ad started washing some tables down, which were circled. "Ah! You're here!?" Leah surprisingly turned walking into the bakery, with her apron on holding bags that were filled with food.

"I'm here!" Y/n said with the same energy that she was giving to her.

Leah had her very curly hair tied back, wearing a tan dress that had multiple necklaces around her neck. Y/n had met Leah winters during college, they both went to college at the same time around the same age of twenty-two.