Barnes Comes Out Of Hiding

(For this part, I'm basically going to be rewriting some of what happened in the Winter Soldier movie to feature Agent X instead of Black Widow. Thats going to be a common theme in this story. Not just with Black Widow, I'll be rewriting some things that happened with other characters as well or adding onto stuff that happened to fit the narrative of this story so some of the stuff I write about will be a little weird to you if you're a fan of the movies and such. This story is strictly off of the Movies. This is the only time I'll be writing something that is explaining anything so it doesn't get annoying. Thanks for reading.)

Steve took Sam, Natasha and I on a mission to find a secret Hydra agent who also happens to work for Shield. As we were driving him back to Shield, I saw a SUV coming up from behind us at a rapid speed through the rearview mirror before hearing a loud thud on the roof of the car, the impact busted the back windshield out. Natasha jumped into the front seat with Steve before a metal arm busted the window by the Hydra agent, grabbing him and throwing him out. I kept my cool as I heard him moving around on the roof before Sam knocked him off the roof and onto the street in front of us. He quickly got back up and came back at us. Before I could even blink the car was flipping over and Steve helped Sam and Natasha before being blown away by a grenade. He flew over the side of the bridge so I looked around until I spotted Barnes walking toward the ledge where he fell. I started running toward him before I was shot at by the guys with him. I dodged the bullets by jumping over the ledge of the bridge. I landed roughly on my feet and looked up to see Barnes aiming at me before Natasha shot at him from under the bridge. I ran to a nearby car and ducked down behind it. I watched as Natasha dodged his bullets and hid behind a truck. Barnes looked over at one of the men who were with him before, I assume, saying something to him. He was wearing a mask so I couldn't tell but afterward he jumped down and started following Natasha. I looked over at Steve and saw he was distracted so I ran after Barnes. 

I saw a bunch of people running away, screaming, so I went in the direction they were running from and saw Barnes walking slowly, aiming his gun around. I saw him go to throw something but I was able to jump on his back and flip him over first. I looked in the direction he was facing and saw Natasha running away. He quickly got back up and went to shoot me, I dodged it quickly. This was where knowing how he operates came in. I was able to dodge every shot he tried to shoot just as quickly as he was doing it. I managed to kick the gun from his hand before landing a roundhouse kick to the chest and basically throwing him into a nearby SUV. He looked irritated as he stepped back out and came toward me once again, I prepared for impact until I saw Steve's shield fly by and almost hit him. I stepped back and watched them go at it before I saw Natasha, I ran over to her to make sure she was alright. Barnes managed to get a shot in on her, she was holding where the bullet went in when she saw he left a grenade launcher by a nearby car. She ran over and grabbed it, I looked away and saw Barnes' mask fell off and he looked back at Steve. I saw Steve's face of realization as he said, "Bucky?!" Barnes looked confused, "Who's Bucky?" He asked before he lifted a pistol in confusion, he aimed it at Steve and Natasha shot a grenade at the car he was standing by. The explosion caught everyone by surprise but I kept watching and saw Barnes run off so I ran after him. 

I found him in a nearby alley sitting on the ground with a blank look on his face. As I walked up he pointed his pistol at me, he lowered it after he looked over at me. He sighed in frustration, "You called me Barnes and now he's calling me Bucky. It makes no sense." I sit down across from him and sigh, "You're name is apparently Bucky Barnes. Which must come from your middle name or something because your first name is listed as James on everything I've seen." He smirks for a quick second, "You've been reading up on me?" I shrug, "Had to know who would eventually try to kill me. Don't be too flattered, I only studied you so you wouldn't be able to kill me if you tried." He sighs but stays silent for a few moments before mumbling, "Bucky Barnes." A few times. He gets up and walks off, he gets to the end of the alley before he turns around to look at me, "Am I suppose to know you?" He looked genuinely curious so I answered truthfully, "No, we've never met before whatever they did to you. But you are suppose to know the guy who called you Bucky." I go to turn around before he says, "I won't kill you." He turns around and walks out of sight. I let what he said settle in for a moment before I head off to see where Natasha and Steve went.